LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
we can find guards in the draft anyways, a good wr is hard to find, and rookie WRs never make an impact right away.
Originally posted by iCameHere2LaughatU:
49ers have scored 10 points in 2 weeks. Bums

Can we get this guy out of here already?
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
49ers have scored 10 points in 2 weeks. Bums

Again, 5-0. Do you understand that?

Your living in the past. 1-2...you understand that. How bout the Seahawks, 3-0. You understand that

Stop talking. You don't know what it feels like to win. 3-0 ain't nothing. Come back if you ever win anything.
I honestly didn't think they'd miss Crabs as much as they do...Man, it was hard to watch today.
Originally posted by DrHawkingThe12th:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
As a longtime Seahawks fan, this is lovely.

Screw you. Enjoy your win over the Jags. We're still beating you 5-0.

At least they scored 17 so far as opposed to your 3......

Your living in the past. 1-2...you understand that. How bout the Seahawks, 3-0. You understand that

Come on man you must have no life. And don't be mad at the man for living in the past. At least we have a past unlike your garbage franchise. All you have is One Superbowl appearance and a loss at that. I don't go to other teams boards. Why? Because I have a life lol. Have fun spending your spare time typing in the webzone. Believe me im laughing at you loser.
Crabs is an off injured WR. Drafting talent is important and we havent done it.
Why do the moderators around here penalize you for calling someone a "troll" while at the same time allowing Seahawk fans to come on these boards and kick Niner fan when they're down? I'm taking a break from the Zone. If webzoners aren't bad enough with their dramatic bitter takes, Seahawk fans are completely intolerable.

Seahawk fans: your team is clearly better right now! Most of us realize that. Give it a rest!
crabs is a can't miss talent, you don't let someone like that walk, especially considering outside being calvin johnson, rookie WR never make an impact right away, and boldin isn't getting any younger. if i had to choose lupati contract or crabs, crabs no doubt, easier to replace a guard in the draft than a can't miss franchise WR.
'Hawks fans kill me. When we beat the Falcons and made the Super Bowl the present didn't mean anything. The moment they beat us? "Whiners are living in the past, lulz."

Come back when you actually win the division chumps (which won't happen).
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LULZ at people still thinking that Crabtree being out is the problem.

Yeah who needs open receivers.

Yeah I mean what's the point of running the ball when you're having success?

(Gore 11 carries 82 yards 7.5 avg)

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
Crabs is an off injured WR. Drafting talent is important and we havent done it.

do you mean oft as in often? Because I'm pretty sure that outside of a single game missed in 2011 he only missed games that meant anything because of his hold out and he showed up ready to play the minute he signed his contract.

Tearing an achilles after 4 full years of consistent health is a VERY GOOD track record .
Crabtree RAC is so missed right now.

Plus he was a legit downfield threat.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LULZ at people still thinking that Crabtree being out is the problem.

Yeah who needs open receivers.

Yeah I mean what's the point of running the ball when you're having success?

(Gore 11 carries 82 yards 7.5 avg)

This is driving me so nuts last 3 weeks. Best player on offense and we stop giving him the ball after 3 min every game. Roman and Harbaugh need to realize thats what won games last year and wins games in this passing league cause you Tire the Defense and give a young and obviously inexperienced and panic qb Kap. You also control the clock and give the defense a rest. Lotta ball left to play but if needed we need to let him go like Ravens did and fix this offense now.
Crabtree is not worth anything. He's the last guy we should pay. He's been here for years and he has had 1 good year. 1.... He's always walking around with a boot on his foot and complaining his foot hurts and now he has a torn achilles tendon. That is a bad injury for a WR to come back from. He was slow to begin with and now he will be slower. We need to draft a WR.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Crabtree is not worth anything. He's the last guy we should pay. He's been here for years and he has had 1 good year. 1.... He's always walking around with a boot on his foot and complaining his foot hurts and now he has a torn achilles tendon. That is a bad injury for a WR to come back from. He was slow to begin with and now he will be slower. We need to draft a WR.

something we not very good at, see rashaun woods, aj jenkins, etc not to mention drafting a wr you know they won't breakout till year 3 or so, since wr is one of the hardest positions to learn in the nfl.
Share 49ersWebzone