There are 231 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Originally posted by fly15:
Best hands in the NFL

I wouldnt go that far, but defintely great hands.

Originally posted by fly15:
And balkee replaced him with trap smith lol

Waste of f**king money

I didn't say it.... it was Harbaugh
Lock this f**ker up
[ Edited by Allx9er on Oct 2, 2016 at 5:37 PM ]
Hi
Dude balled out today
Originally posted by communist:
1) wrong section
2) google some facts and ask the question again.

Google some etiquette
It doesnt matter. Blaine is 9-30 as a starter and Kaepernick is focusing on changing the world. Crabtree would not change much.
Crab is benefitting from a legit receiver on the other side of the field. Cooper commands actual attention and it leaves him singled up to make plays. When Moss was here he had a taste of it. He's doing the same thing in oakland now. Good for him.
I always hated seeing him go because I knew he was better than his final years here but it's one you accidentally walk into. We acquire Boldin for nothing who's better than him. Crabs can't play alongside of him they're too similar. His contract comes up and he sees he's better off proving himself in a place he can shine. What are you going to do about it?

We tried signing Torrey who can and has complimented Bold in well but Torrey needs a deep ball qb.
Originally posted by Ladoskiwoski:
Making today's loss sting more, Crabtree is balling in Oakland. Why didn't Baalke keep this guy 😡😡😡

Because "this guy" didn't want to play with "that quarterback." He even admitted that the 49ers offered him more money than anyone else.

"I needed new scenery. It wasn't for me," Crabtree said. "I needed a quarterback that can deliver the ball, and that was hungry like I was."

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/9/12/9317935/michael-crabtree-throws-shade-at-colin-kaepernick-49ers

but he said he hopes Kap, "can get in those books, watch that film, and know what he doing out there."

http://www.ninersnation.com/2016/2/4/10919064/michael-crabtree-hopes-colin-kaepernick-gets-better-and-i-hope-he-get

This from a few days ago.

And Crabtree doesn't want to offer his opinions on the transformation of his former quarterback, Colin Kaepernick.

"I've let it be known I don't have anything to do with him," said Crabtree, who is evolving into Derek Carr's most reliable receiver. "I'm a Raider."

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Ladoskiwoski:
Making today's loss sting more, Crabtree is balling in Oakland. Why didn't Baalke keep this guy 😡😡😡

Because "this guy" didn't want to play with "that quarterback." He even admitted that the 49ers offered him more money than anyone else.

"I needed new scenery. It wasn't for me," Crabtree said. "I needed a quarterback that can deliver the ball, and that was hungry like I was."

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/9/12/9317935/michael-crabtree-throws-shade-at-colin-kaepernick-49ers

but he said he hopes Kap, "can get in those books, watch that film, and know what he doing out there."

http://www.ninersnation.com/2016/2/4/10919064/michael-crabtree-hopes-colin-kaepernick-gets-better-and-i-hope-he-get

This from a few days ago.

And Crabtree doesn't want to offer his opinions on the transformation of his former quarterback, Colin Kaepernick.

"I've let it be known I don't have anything to do with him," said Crabtree, who is evolving into Derek Carr's most reliable receiver. "I'm a Raider."

Damn that's gotta hurt.

That's sounds a lot more harsh than what Terrell Owens said about Jeff Garcia.

I can't wait for the day when the 49ers have a real franchise QB again, this really sucks.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Damn that's gotta hurt.

That's sounds a lot more harsh than what Terrell Owens said about Jeff Garcia.

I can't wait for the day when the 49ers have a real franchise QB again, this really sucks.

Interesting to note, he's complimented Alex of late.....another QB that frustrated him.

Don't forget Crab's love affair with Kap in 2012.

For him to turn on the best Niner QB *for him* the way he has.....it's crazy.

And yes, can't wait until we have a real QB again. I keep chalking it up to the gods letting us have Joseph Clifford Montana and Jon Steven Young back to back, with some sprinkles of Jeffrey Jason Garcia.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Oct 2, 2016 at 11:18 PM ]
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Interesting to note, he's complimented Alex of late.....another QB that frustrated him.

Don't forget Crab's love affair with Kap in 2012.

For him to turn on the best Niner QB *for him* the way he has.....it's crazy.

And yes, can't wait until we have a real QB again. I keep chalking it up to the gods letting us have Joseph Clifford Montana and Jon Steven Young back to back, with some sprinkles of Jeffrey Jason Garcia.

Not really crazy, just a reflection of issues that others have cited. As incredible as Kaepernick was in 2012, he never followed up on it and never progressed beyond that while the rest of the league caught up.

When Crabtree makes a comment like:

That wasnt coming out of thin air and there is at least some element of truth there, whether it was just a general perception that Kaepernick wasnt doing what he was supposed or he really wasnt, it was enough for Crabtree to turn down more money to go elsewhere, especially when he makes comments like this recently:

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 3, 2016 at 1:47 AM ]
Playing like a number 1 right now. He's emerged as a leader for them too. I hate that he never was like that here
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Not really crazy, just a reflection of issues that others have cited. As incredible as Kaepernick was in 2012, he never followed up on it and never progressed beyond that while the rest of the league caught up.

When Crabtree makes a comment like:

That wasnt coming out of thin air and there is at least some element of truth there, whether it was just a general perception that Kaepernick wasnt doing what he was supposed or he really wasnt, it was enough for Crabtree to turn down more money to go elsewhere, especially when he makes comments like this recently:

His criticism of Kap is a little off base though since Kap was the qb as his opportunities dwindled. In 12 he was our #1 receiver but Boldin outplayed him and that left him as the 3rd option largely running routes he's not good at it too. Crabs is got the mentality that he's open every play and that's fine but he made the right choice going to Oak.
Originally posted by saniner:
Playing like a number 1 right now. He's emerged as a leader for them too. I hate that he never was like that here

It's all about Derek Carr imo. Crabtree is a good WR who could always put up nice numbers with a quality QB. Carr throws a beautiful ball and he gives his WRs a chance to make plays.
Share 49ersWebzone