LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 405 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
was nice seeing former 49ers having strong performances yesterday , Alex showed a lot of heart in bringing KC back for the Win , and Crabs made the biggest play of his career, Alex Boone did a decent Job with the Vikes ...didn't see how Boldin did yesterday ..but I always root for our former players , except when they play us

Boldin had 2 tds yesterday alas the Lions lost by 1 pt.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
was nice seeing former 49ers having strong performances yesterday , Alex showed a lot of heart in bringing KC back for the Win , and Crabs made the biggest play of his career, Alex Boone did a decent Job with the Vikes ...didn't see how Boldin did yesterday ..but I always root for our former players , except when they play us

Boldin had 2 tds yesterday alas the Lions lost by 1 pt.

Boldin had 1 TD yesterday. The 2nd one got called back because of a penalty.
post game comments by Crabs yesterday show he just dgaf about anything.. diva till death.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Nevermind, just read what he said lol
[ Edited by Dino on Sep 26, 2016 at 9:24 AM ]
Originally posted by Dino:

nothhing

he said hes not martin luther king jr

that is what his answer was when asked about national anthem
Originally posted by harryj:
Originally posted by Dino:

nothhing

he said hes not martin luther king jr

that is what his answer was when asked about national anthem

arrogant answer in my opinion, not saying he has to be Huey Newton, but that comment comes off apathetic.
I heard the back and forth. Honestly, it sounds like he really dislikes Kap. Some kind of issue there. Maybe he blames Kap for costing him money because Kap sucked.
Originally posted by sacniner:
I heard the back and forth. Honestly, it sounds like he really dislikes Kap. Some kind of issue there. Maybe he blames Kap for costing him money because Kap sucked.

Only reason Crabtree is doing good right now is because he has Cooper across from him. Crabtree will always be a #2 that needs a true #1 to succeed
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Only reason Crabtree is doing good right now is because he has Cooper across from him. Crabtree will always be a #2 that needs a true #1 to succeed

Exactly, the defense has to focus on Cooper and that allows Crabtree to look good. It also helps him that he has a QB that can make good passes for him to catch.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Exactly, the defense has to focus on Cooper and that allows Crabtree to look good. It also helps him that he has a QB that can make good passes for him to catch.

Yep. He is certainly bitter from his 49er days. And lucky to be with the Raiders..any other team, he would be pouting like he did here.

3tds

We f**ked up
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
3tds

We f**ked up

The 49ers offered him more money than any other team. Crabtree didn't want to play with Kaepernick anymore. What would you suggest they have done?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
3tds

We f**ked up

The 49ers offered him more money than any other team. Crabtree didn't want to play with Kaepernick anymore. What would you suggest they have done?

Offered him more money.

The money we paid torrey shouldve been for crabtree
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Oct 2, 2016 at 1:44 PM ]
3tds

We f**ked up

Offered him more money.

Truth is we just don't have as good a QB as Carr is. That's it. This FO doesn't seem to have a clue how to identify a good QB. Even if we found one it's questionable that we would know how to develop that QB to the best of their abilities. Good for Crabtree for finding a great fit for himself.
3tds

We f**ked up

Offered him more money.

he didn't want to play here anymore. wtf cant you understand a bout that lol. it wasn't about the money seeing how we offered him the most money.
Share 49ersWebzone