There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Pass Interference/NFL Penalties

What exactly is pass interference anymore? Are there different rules depending on whether the referees like you or not? Or different rules for Seattle DBs verses everyone else? It's a wonder guys on defense are even allowed to tackle.
You got me

Personally, I think our DBs don't know how to use the rules to their advantage. They jam within 5 yards, but don't know how to back off once the QB releases the ball.

They also have terrible technique tracking the football. They play the body, instead of the ball, which is why our DB clumsily bump receivers downfield. The body is deceptive, but not the hands. The hands always tell you where the ball is, and gives you a pretty good idea when it's arriving.
THE refs have been HORRIBLE this year. I swear on jesus' grave that half the webzone can do a better job officiating these games......
Originally posted by pdizo916:
THE refs have been HORRIBLE this year. I swear on jesus' grave that half the webzone can do a better job officiating these games......

Not me. I'd be too busy watching the cheerleaders.

Not the ones from Niner Talk
Originally posted by Zachary:

Pass interference have been called WAAAAY too much so far in the season. It's football, let the guys play....
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Honestly, I think pass-interference and helmet to helmet contact penalties should be reviewed.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Pass interference have been called WAAAAY too much so far in the season. It's football, let the guys play....

They do, you don't see Richard Sherman or Brandon Browner complaining do you?
Originally posted by Kolohe:

They do, you don't see Richard Sherman or Brandon Browner complaining do you?

Boom goes the dynamite.