Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 3 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/19 - 9/23 ****

Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Who saw Cleveland wining???

Not six people in my survivor pool

Christian Ponder
What the hell happened to our defense? I feel like ever since Kaep took over they don't play like it counts. We used to be dominant. I barely even believe in this unit right now.
The defense took a step back and Kaepernick looks like he spent too much time this offseason doing commercials.
Originally posted by jimrat:
GB 1-2

Chiefs 3-0
Captain check down is looking a lot better now. Anyone that thinks Seattle beat us with a good D is fooling themselves. Kaepernick...... Wow. Fantastic job. WHAT A BUM!!!!!
Originally posted by gunslinger8:
Captain check down is looking a lot better now. Anyone that thinks Seattle beat us with a good D is fooling themselves. Kaepernick...... Wow. Fantastic job. WHAT A BUM!!!!!

Tebow used to win games too
All I have to say is this coaching staff sucks. Frank Gore 11/82 and and you abandon the run. Kaep throws for 150 yards. I would rather be a KC fan right now.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Cutler layed the wood
That looks like a TD. Man the Bears have looked legit. I thought trestman was a great hire for them. They ahve weapons and when Cutler isn't being an idiot he can make some throws.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Reminder, game is on channel 12 or 44.1 for those who have "left" cable.

i wonder how long it'll take Payton to take off on the Raiders defense. An upset led by Pryor would be hilarious, and I'm never surprised in this league so you never know. Raiders can run the ball and if they keep Payton off the field... Manning and the Broncos offense might get impatient.

but this is in Denver..lol.
Broncos win 55-13
GO RAIDERS !!!! Whoooooooo!!!!
I'd like to see Tha Raiduhz somehow pull off a win
Originally posted by mug0mug:
I'd like to see Tha Raiduhz somehow pull off a win

Not me. Can't stand their dumb ass fans