There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 3 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/19 - 9/23 ****

Originally posted by jcashen87:
Originally posted by niners94:
This Jonathan Franklin ain't too bad for the Packers.

spoke too soon

I did lol
Wow this Packers and Bengals game is full of ups and downs.
I did lol

LOL, that play was so bad ass. Franklin coughed up the ball seemingly before he was hit, then the Cincy defender coughed it up, seemingly intentionally, sending the ball about 10 yards downfield.....and then the touchdown. It was like watching one of those super-heavy duty obstacle mini golf putts go in, against all odds.
That lateral drill by the Chargers was funny as hell. Keystone cops.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I did lol

LOL, that play was so bad ass. Franklin coughed up the ball seemingly before he was hit, then the Cincy defender coughed it up, seemingly intentionally, sending the ball about 10 yards downfield.....and then the touchdown. It was like watching one of those super-heavy duty obstacle mini golf putts go in, against all odds.

And I'm glad it happened lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
That lateral drill by the Chargers was funny as hell. Keystone cops.

Like a Chinese fire drill. Lol.
Holy crap !! Both the Rams and Giants got completely hammered !!
We need to trade for Josh Gordon. Hell were becoming Cleveland Browns West anyways he won't screw with JH.
Browns wtf?!
Some big name QB's are playing super chitty today.....RG3 and Out(FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......messed up my Fantasy numbers), Rodgers and Eli.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Who saw Cleveland wining???
We need to trade for Josh Gordon. Hell were becoming Cleveland Browns West anyways he won't screw with JH.

Gordon has incredible talent

just like Aldon
This Jordan Cameron is an animal! Browns just went up by 14 over the Vikings less than a minute left. I guess that trade of Richardson worked out.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Some big name QB's are playing super chitty today.....RG3 and Out(FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......messed up my Fantasy numbers), Rodgers and Eli.

Hopefully Luck continues that trend