LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Possible answer to 49ers 2 Wideout

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
I wonder what they want for Joe Thomas?

Or Alex Mack.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
He is now their #1 option with Richardson getting shipped out. Not a chance, even with the Browns in full rebuild mode.

i wouldn't put any stupid idea past the browns now.......
I'd love the trade; will give them our 2nd rounder and Quentin Patton
Originally posted by doc_brown_:
The Browns like him so it won't happen.

And with eight words, the whole thread is rightly made pointless.

Well done.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by Harkonnenzombie:
Kenny Britt. Not long ago he was a real up and comer. A change of scenery would do wonders

yea this is most realistic. Britt and Titans always had tension and he got benched last game but this guy use to be a #1 WR not too long ago

Britt has had injury issues since he has entered the league.
True. But I just have a feeling if our medical/coaching staff get a hold of him they can find a way to get him healthy both medically and physically. I feel playing with Kaep is a great motivator to get healthy. He's also really young. Hit and Kaep connecting on big down the field plays is an awesome image.
*him
Originally posted by 49ersHeroine:
I'd love the trade; will give them our 2nd rounder and Quentin Patton

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

BRB.......3 years from now, Josh Gordon is working at a car-wash and Patton is an All-Pro.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

BRB.......3 years from now, Josh Gordon is working at a car-wash and Patton is an All-Pro.

You must be a noob to football. Quinton an all pro, haha don't make me laugh. Gordon did more his rookie year after 2 games than Patton. Small WRs won't work in our offense. We need big body receivers. Obviously you didn't see Girdons rookie stats. I just don't see Patton being a great WR, especially an all pro. Hahaha, I would slam your post and talk you down to a worm. But I can assume your 7 or 8. So ill leave you alone
  • buck
  • Veteran
Josh Gordon is one substance abuse violation away from a 1 year ban.

That might reduce his trade value just a tiny bit.

You must be a noob to football. Quinton an all pro, haha don't make me laugh. Gordon did more his rookie year after 2 games than Patton. Small WRs won't work in our offense. We need big body receivers. Obviously you didn't see Girdons rookie stats. I just don't see Patton being a great WR, especially an all pro. Hahaha, I would slam your post and talk you down to a worm. But I can assume your 7 or 8. So ill leave you alone

Lol. You must be new here.
  • buck
  • Veteran

Good thing you did none of that.
I don't think the 49ers need a 2nd WR. They need to get back to the double TE packages that they ran with Vernon and Delanie to cover up the lack of a 2nd WR the last few years.. I've seen hints from Vance that he can be one hell of a threat since I don't think there is a LB in the NFL that can cover him... because the LB that could will already be lining up across from VD.

They tried to fix that problem with AJ but failed. Then they DID fix it by trading for Boldin but then of course bad luck with Crabtree's injury. So, time to get over it and go back to what can still be a very effective receiver corps of Boldin, VD, Vance, and then safety valves of Gore and Miller. After all of that Kyle Williams and Patton will have opportunities to contribute from time to time as the forgotten threat.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Lol. You must be new here.

seriously though, that made me laugh.
Originally posted by buck:

Good thing you did none of that.

LOL! Temperance is a virtue!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Sep 22, 2013 at 8:05 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone