There are 95 users in the forums

Redesigned logos for every NFL team...9/18/13

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1779000-redesigned-logos-for-every-nfl-team?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming

Discuss! Are any of these any better than the current logos? Personally I like many of them. Would love to hear what you all think.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I do not like most of them
Falcons, Lions, Dolphins are pretty cool
meh
Why is the Chargers' logo a horse? Their name has never made "horse" pop up in my head before.
Rams, Bucs, Falcons, Redskins, Browns, Dolphins, and Bills are cool.

He messed up the 49ers, Cardinals, Bengals, Colts, Ravens, Steelers, Giants, Cardinals, Packers, and a few others.
Some interesting ideas. The remind me of something that you could change your logos to on Madden.
the bronco logo looks more like a cheetah with a long nose.....

I like the bills, KC, and TB

the steelers one is just
I actually like the Dolphins logo...

The Bengals logo looks like a tiger and a shrimp had a some sort of retarded baby.
I like the one for Tampa Bay
Chiefs, Pats, browns, redskins, falcons, Bucs, are not awful, some better than the actual ones though
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Why is the Chargers' logo a horse? Their name has never made "horse" pop up in my head before.

Charging in a battle sense maybe?
Bengals shrimp?
Saints, Panthers, and Titans are okay... the rest suck.
What's with the Niner logo? X marks the spot? Is that Clint Eastwood in the Cowboys logo? Why is there a snake in the Bengals logo? Let me get my Harvard degree to figure out the Giants logo. The Cleveland Bulldogs? Jets, Raiders, Lions, Falcons, logos are cool.
Share 49erswebzone