There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49er fans, you should kick these guys out of your fan club.

http://kiroradio.com/listen/9961573#

talk about making your fan base look bad.

I realize that they dont speak for all niner fans but jeeeeeez.

Hawks fan and I hate the niners but I respect fans in general and I can't believe people like this exist.
Originally posted by mo_hawk:
http://kiroradio.com/listen/9961573#

talk about making your fan base look bad.

I realize that they dont speak for all niner fans but jeeeeeez.

Hawks fan and I hate the niners but I respect fans in general and I can't believe people like this exist.

Bandwagon fans....

Originally posted by kidash98:
Bandwagon fans....

That or some really clever Hawks fans.
There used to actually be a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct for the fans being too loud. The penalty was dumb so they took it out of the rule book.

I do honestly think there can be health risks associated to the noise at seahawks games though. I wear ear plugs when i go there every time because i like my hearing.
This cant possibly be real. No football fan would ever want this. Have these people EVER been to a Niner game of any importance?

Hmmm.. I wonder what ol Rog will do with this one. Demand that fans stop cheering hard for his product? It is why they call it Home Field Advantage.

EPIC stuff. I know that Niner nation doesn't roll like that. These folks probably became fans last year right before the Super Bowl.
Yeah, I think telling fans to be quite is beyond stupid. That's part of homefield advantage. You can't stop the fans from having a good time and supporting the home team. I say quit complaining and think up of other solutions to crowd noise.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 18, 2013 at 9:19 PM ]
Every fan base has its extremes. Except the Raiders of course. They're all extreme!
It has been shown by Matt Barrows that the fans in question are an elderly couple, 69 and 74. I doubt that any of the Seahawks fans knew this when they were picking on them but its kind of lame to bully the elderly. I can't believe the internet trolls actually went through the trouble to track them down and harass them at home. Stay classy.

When Judy Spelman, 69, and Richard Schiller, 74, of Point Reyes Station wrote a letter to the editor in the San Francisco Chronicle on Tuesday saying they were "appalled" by the din in Seattle, the letter went viral on the Internet.

Some people thought it must be satire. Others dismissed it as the ranting of an out-of-touch generation. Everyone laughed. After all, asking a football fan to pipe down is like asking a baseball pitcher not to throw so hard. Spelman and Schiller received so many nasty calls – many from Seattle – they had to disconnect their phone.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2013/09/20/5752228/on-the-49ers-when-being-loud-is.html#storylink=cpy
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
It has been shown by Matt Barrows that the fans in question are an elderly couple, 69 and 74. I doubt that any of the Seahawks fans knew this when they were picking on them but its kind of lame to bully the elderly. I can't believe the internet trolls actually went through the trouble to track them down and harass them at home. Stay classy.

When Judy Spelman, 69, and Richard Schiller, 74, of Point Reyes Station wrote a letter to the editor in the San Francisco Chronicle on Tuesday saying they were "appalled" by the din in Seattle, the letter went viral on the Internet.

Some people thought it must be satire. Others dismissed it as the ranting of an out-of-touch generation. Everyone laughed. After all, asking a football fan to pipe down is like asking a baseball pitcher not to throw so hard. Spelman and Schiller received so many nasty calls – many from Seattle – they had to disconnect their phone.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2013/09/20/5752228/on-the-49ers-when-being-loud-is.html#storylink=cpy

Wow. E-stalking and bullying eh?

Yeah, our fans may be jackasses to other teams' fans, but at least we have the balls to do it to their face. Good ol' Seattle passive-aggressiveness strikes again.
Originally posted by Protoman:
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:

Wow. E-stalking and bullying eh?

Yeah, our fans may be jackasses to other teams' fans, but at least we have the balls to do it to their face. Good ol' Seattle passive-aggressiveness strikes again.

I don't suppose I need to point out the irony of this post.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I don't suppose I need to point out the irony of this post.

I've gone to the games dressed up at CLink for 3 years straight and have way more friends, coworkers, and acquaintances that are Hawks fans (I know of less than 5 people up here that are Niners fans), I'd like to think I've put my money where my mouth is and practiced what I've preached.

I know I'm a bit of a smartass and rib them (and they've done it right back for the last 11 years), but at least we know where the line is drawn, and know it's just a game at the end of the day.
[ Edited by Protoman on Sep 21, 2013 at 5:35 PM ]
We are not a club
Done. Thanks for the heads up.