There are 157 users in the forums

Colts trade for Trent Richardson

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by Harkonnenzombie:
Wow. Miners should just send a 3rd rounder to the titans for Britt. Then Bradley Toby in draft baby

Who are the miners?
. Auto correct on my phone. Niners
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
A mind blower, the position has been devalued in the last decade. The injury to Weeden must be more severe, I've never seen any team trade there best player two games into the season, the move is so un-NFL.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Mike Lombardi is blowing it up in Cleveland.

How many of those have played for the niners?
Kinda surprising and kinda not.

On one hand, they dont have to pay him Top 10 money now, and on the other end they traded there best player away.

Now Colts get to pay Trent after 2013.
They obviously saw that Seattle was able to run it down our throats and want to do the same. Our defense will get tired like it did in Seattle.
sorry, after 2014 is when he id due an extension.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Overkill:
I would feel bad for Browns fans if I gave a sh*t about anyone in Cleveland. Its not like Trent's an all-star, but damn that must be one depressing franchise to follow.

Agree! We are so spoiled as 49er fans...imagine if you were a Browns, Raiders or Jaguars fan!!! There would be a mass suicide around here if we had to follow those franchises!
f**ks sake we're gonna lose on Sunday

I don't trust anything the Browns do. Trading him is stupid as hell. No wonder they always suck.
I wonder how this will impact my FF team. I picked him with my 1st rounder because of Norv Turner and the fact we are PPR league.
Brown's got hosed but at least they'll end up with either Clowney or Bridgewater. They should've received another 3rd

that's f**king depressing
Took a look at Trent's numbers in my workbook, he will have a dead money hit of $3,335,250 for 2013, savings of $1.321M, but take a cap hit of $6,670,500 in 2014. He was to make $5,587,250 in cap next year.

Wonder why they would do this. Last checked on NFLPA site, they had $24.2M in cap room right now. And they must spend 90% of the cap, There at $113,408,437 right now before the trade. However they carried over $14M, so they may be at the 90% limit, which is based off of the $123M cap, not adjusted cap. Which is 123M + 14.2M.
Share 49ersWebzone