Colts trade for Trent Richardson

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Jim Irsay ‏@JimIrsay

BREAKING NEWS: Here ya go Colts fans http://tinyurl.com/7xvpl4c
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
They still gonna lose.
Wow, that's a big trade.... kinda surprised the Browns gave up on him so quickly
I would feel bad for Browns fans if I gave a sh*t about anyone in Cleveland. Its not like Trent's an all-star, but damn that must be one depressing franchise to follow.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

By trading RB Trent Richardson to Indianapolis, Browns now have two picks in 2014 draft in rounds 1, 3, 4. QB of future on the way...
It kind of makes sense for the Browns. Richardson has not been the stud people thought he was. Use that extra 1st rounder on another position. Quality RBs can be found throughout the draft. RBs are not worth top 5 picks unless they are All-Pro type players.
johnny football to cleveland
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Browns source says Richardson just wasn't a great fit, so getting a 1 was great value. Cleveland now has 2 1's, a 2, 2 3's and 2 4's in '14.
Safe to say Weeden is going to play 14 or less games and then he's cut
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington

Surprised by Trent Richardson trade? You are not alone. Quarterback Brandon Weeden just sent me a text: "Shocked man. That's all I can say."
And now the NINERS trade Big Dix or LMJ to the browns for the colts 2014 first lmao would be funny
My stepfather is a huge browns fan and he believes trent sucked. So im thinking the browns won this trade based on getting a first rounder
Johnny manziel to Cleveland. Right after clowney to jax
Imagine what that dood could look like behind the 49ers OL.