LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

Anyone else thinking McFadden?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I've been on that bandwagon for a while. McFadden would be an elite back here
  • titan
  • Veteran
I would love to have McFadden, not his fault he got drafted by a crappy team. I don't think we could afford him, due to the FA we are about to have. If he did come here with our OLine we would see the real RunDMC. He is an elite RB in a crap team.
made....of....glass..
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I'm thinking Burger King.

Thank you for not kicking for us no more! N sorry bout your faillings as a state trooper :) jk jk i like the jalepeno double whopper myself :D
sure sign mcfadden and let crabtree and iupati walk
I'm thinking Arby's.

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Don't laugh, I am thinking David Wilson ever since we didn't draft him. Yes, he had some fumble issues, but that can be fixed in a jiffy. Other than that he is fast, explosive and has power, not to mention great in kick-off return too.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Don't laugh, I am thinking David Wilson ever since we didn't draft him. Yes, he had some fumble issues, but that can be fixed in a jiffy. Other than that he is fast, explosive and has power, not to mention great in kick-off return too.

Brilliant idea---well almost.

He was drafted in the first round by the Giants. He will not be a free agent until 2016.

If he is as good as you say, and he may be, the Giants are not going to release him.

So, how are we going to get him. How many draft picks are you willing to give up for him?

Why we would want to give draft picks for him when we have Gore, Hunter, LMJ, and Lattimore on the roster?

Oh, I almost forgot. Can you guarantee that the fumbling problem can be fixed in a jiffy?

[ Edited by buck on Sep 21, 2013 at 2:22 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone