There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anyone else thinking McFadden?

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

This is nonsensical on so many levels.

1st) RB's are attainable through the draft and therefore cost much less.
2nd) We need money to re-sign Kaep and Aldon, not to sign Darren McFadden long term.
3rd) RUN DMC is oft-injured (Has never played a full season).
4th) RUN DMC has only had one "good" pro season.
5th) Raider rejects? No thanks!

You're thinking McFadden? I think you should pass me what you're smoking!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
RB's should be drafted not signed in free agency, just my opinion.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
there's this guy and his name is Marcus Lattimore. You should read more...

Absolutely not, and that's coming from someone who likes his abilities.

Why would we? Think he will sign cheap? What to do with the excellent stable of backs we already have? No, I just don't get this proposal.
Originally posted by T-9ers:
I believe he's up for free agency and that he could be had since the Raiders are in rebuild mode. We could really use the injection of speed and big play capability. Guys a great player when healthy and we have extra picks. We need something to get positive about after getting whooped by Seattle, again.

McFadden is injury prone and overrated
He's got too much mileage on him...Gore's successor will be Lattimore. With Hunter, James and Dixon backing him up, we surely don't need McFadden.
I believe he's up for free agency and that he could be had since the Raiders are in rebuild mode. We could really use the injection of speed and big play capability. Guys a great player when healthy and we have extra picks. We need something to get positive about after getting whooped by Seattle, again.

I am positive. I am positive that Pete Carroll is an azzhole. But no we don't need anyone but Gore. The OL will get their stuff together and Gore will start running so his final year here is not a failure.

The bolded is the issue he´s rarely healthy. The Patriots have signed Amendola instead of Welker, and Amendola got injured in his first game...
no
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I'm thinking Burger King.

do they still ahve those yummy chicken fries?

I am thinking trade some BK chicken fries for McFadden. The Raiders would take that trade.
No not at all.

RB is not our challenge right now.

IMO, one of our biggest challenges is how our coaches approach Seattle. I say this because every team we'll play will intensely study how they played us and replicate as much as they can. The Seattle coaches saw something and exploited it.

I think Kerry Rhodes may be a wise choice even if he's a sword-swallower. Rogers looked slow, Cully's out and Aso is still a question mark to me.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
i'm thinkin' of a master plan
cause ain't nuthin' but sweat inside my hand
so i dig into my pocket, all my money is spent
so i dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
No
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

img=/forum/images/smileys/stop.gif] http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/174807-anyone-else-thinking-mcfadden/page2/#qcZd30AwyFHpSGbw.99[/url]
[ Edited by MarkD on Sep 18, 2013 at 4:58 PM ]