LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 190 users in the forums

Built in noise cancelling helmet headsets for all offensive players?

Shop 49ers game tickets
With Kaep calling the plays from his outfitted headset mic?

I'm guessing the league would say NO -- against the rules.

But effective communication is the key to victory in any war and if Clink can effectively eff that up -- we should be able to counter with technology.

And plus that place was deafening noise cancelling would be beneficial to one's health. I wouldn't be surprised if players start to sue the league for hearing loss later down the line.
brilliant idea, i don't know why the quarterback is the only person with it on, would speed up the game way more if every player had a headset. then that would take away a home field advantage element to the opponent but i would be all for it.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

But effective communication is the key to victory in any war and if Clink can effectively eff that up -- we should be able to counter with technology.

And plus that place was deafening noise cancelling would be beneficial to one's health. I wouldn't be surprised if players start to sue the league for hearing loss later down the line.

Will happen.
interesting idea, get bose on it stat
would anybody be complaining about this if we had a stadium like that?
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

Will happen.

how does 62 year old cheat carroll still hear?
Dre Beats Helmets with airbags for protection from concussions
Not a bad idea at all. It will definitely push the boundaries of what can and cannot be accepted in sport, but it's worth a shot.

Originally posted by jreff22:
would anybody be CRYING about this if we had a stadium like that?

fixed.....you beat me to the punch,answer is f**k NAW!!!

does anyone know if our new stadium will have a more vertical structure like C-link?

Thought about this all day. Lawsuits are coming. Expect them from fans too.
my thought is no. why not just give google glass to all the players haha....but the main point is that the NFL's goal is to make money and it's fun and entertaining for the fans to have a chance to impact the game. so why would you develop something that hinders that? the NFL wants the fans to be motivated to be screaming like crazy :)
Originally posted by zoomcrypt:
my thought is no. why not just give google glass to all the players haha....but the main point is that the NFL's goal is to make money and it's fun and entertaining for the fans to have a chance to impact the game. so why would you develop something that hinders that? the NFL wants the fans to be motivated to be screaming like crazy :)

yea but that stadium gives too much of an advantage, it is pretty ridiculous how loud it gets
These post-game threads are just as embarrassing as the loss.
Share 49ersWebzone