There are 211 users in the forums

Bigger,Faster,Stronger and Younger

Shop 49ers game tickets
we suck. fire roman, vic, harbaugh, kaep, baalke EVERYONE.

Let's demolish the new SC stadium. It's so ugly and not modern looking. We'll never beat SEA NEVER.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
Its that simple. the Seahawks are waaaay more physical than us period.
Seattle played a great game. Congrats to them, this was a great home win for them.

Yep. That's what I have been saying for a while.

Apart from being bigger, faster and stronger, if I may I would like to add younger too.

In essence, they are just a better version of the 9ers.

If you believe that, you don't know football. The 12th Man won this game.

If you believe it was only the noise and their fans, then you are in denial. I hate the Seahawks too, but you got to recognize what is going on here. Honestly, I think there is a good chance they may beat us at the Stick. Their team has grown, matured and are gradually moving into their prime. In both games, they have totally more than matched-up with any phase of our game and personnel. I just can't sit here and look at myself and say it didn't happen.

Yes, they are a good team. That is not a secret.

But the 49ers offense under Harbaugh & Roman makes its money off of pre-snap adjustments at the line, audibling into the second play called in the huddle (KILL KILL KILL!), and executing motion before the snap to create mismatches.

The 49ers CANNOT DO THAT CONSISTENTLY in an environment like Seattle. They simply can't hear all the calls. It simplifies the entire offense and makes us look very vanilla.

It's pretty damn simple. I don't know why fans can't see that after watching this team for two years in this offense. Yes, Seattle is good, but I think we beat them at Candlestick 8 times out of 10 if everyone is healthy.

But yea, Seattle is good. I'm just not gonna worry until they either blow us out at home or we have to play them in Seattle in the playoffs. It is what it is.

So, you are saying it was the pre-snap adjustments that got us blown out ? I would agree the pre-snap adjustments didn't help with getting the plays off, that much I would agree, but to get blown out because of it ? No. We have consistently been blown out twice now.

Well, let's see what happens in the home game in December then. So far everything that has happened in this game and the last game has pretty much been totally consistent. Getting blown out, dominated and ended up with a truckload of injuries. I am of the belief this could well happen at the Stick. If I am wrong, let me be wrong and I hope I am wrong too for the sake of the 9ers.

Yes, consistently blown out twice... IN SEATTLE.

How can you look at our offense over the past two years and just say, "Oh, it's just cause we're more talented." Harbaugh & Roman's offense RELIES on pre-snap adjustments. Every single damn play. KILL KILL KILL! When we can't do that, we lose.

I guarantee you... same two teams play on this night and we win. Easily.
That's not the truth at all. They aren't any of those things. Their coaches out coaches our BADLY for the 2nd time in a row. when teams are this close it makes a huge difference
It's one loss, I'm going to watch the game again. They got away with cheap hits and holding the entire game. But, that's part of the game, we will see them again.
overreact much? lol

they are nearly unbeatable at home, we got em in our house december 8th

tons of football left boys and girls
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Let's demolish the new SC stadium. It's so ugly and not modern looking. We'll never beat SEA NEVER.

Terrible ideas. Absolutely awful. All of them. Especially demolishing a brand new stadium.

And we WILL beat Seattle at some point in the future. Doggonit we will.
Really this loss comes down to our stubbornness on offense. Harbaugh and Roman need to accept the fact that Pete the Cheat has their number. His defense has the personnel to play 8-9 in the box and the secondary can hold their own with no help. We need to go spread on this team.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
Its that simple. the Seahawks are waaaay more physical than us period.
Seattle played a great game. Congrats to them, this was a great home win for them.

Yep. That's what I have been saying for a while.

Apart from being bigger, faster and stronger, if I may I would like to add younger too.

In essence, they are just a better version of the 9ers.

If you believe that, you don't know football. The 12th Man won this game.

If you believe it was only the noise and their fans, then you are in denial. I hate the Seahawks too, but you got to recognize what is going on here. Honestly, I think there is a good chance they may beat us at the Stick. Their team has grown, matured and are gradually moving into their prime. In both games, they have totally more than matched-up with any phase of our game and personnel. I just can't sit here and look at myself and say it didn't happen.

Yes, they are a good team. That is not a secret.

But the 49ers offense under Harbaugh & Roman makes its money off of pre-snap adjustments at the line, audibling into the second play called in the huddle (KILL KILL KILL!), and executing motion before the snap to create mismatches.

The 49ers CANNOT DO THAT CONSISTENTLY in an environment like Seattle. They simply can't hear all the calls. It simplifies the entire offense and makes us look very vanilla.

It's pretty damn simple. I don't know why fans can't see that after watching this team for two years in this offense. Yes, Seattle is good, but I think we beat them at Candlestick 8 times out of 10 if everyone is healthy.

But yea, Seattle is good. I'm just not gonna worry until they either blow us out at home or we have to play them in Seattle in the playoffs. It is what it is.

So, you are saying it was the pre-snap adjustments that got us blown out ? I would agree the pre-snap adjustments didn't help with getting the plays off, that much I would agree, but to get blown out because of it ? No. We have consistently been blown out twice now.

Well, let's see what happens in the home game in December then. So far everything that has happened in this game and the last game has pretty much been totally consistent. Getting blown out, dominated and ended up with a truckload of injuries. I am of the belief this could well happen at the Stick. If I am wrong, let me be wrong and I hope I am wrong too for the sake of the 9ers.

How can you look at our offense over the past two years and just say, "Oh, it's just cause we're more talented." Harbaugh & Roman's offense RELIES on pre-snap adjustments. Every single damn play. KILL KILL KILL! When we can't do that, we lose.

So, wait a minute let me try to understand what you are saying. So, the fact Harbaugh relies a lot of pre-snap adjustments is Seattle's fault ?

If we had lost by a few points I would give you the benefit of doubt, but not in a consecutive blowout.

Let's hope you are right and I am wrong and we win the home game. Right now ? I just have a huge question mark on where we stand against them.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Really this loss comes down to our stubbornness on offense. Harbaugh and Roman need to accept the fact that Pete the Cheat has their number. His defense has the personnel to play 8-9 in the box and the secondary can hold their own with no help. We need to go spread on this team.

This. As long as the 49ers offense allows them to keep 8 or 9 in the box and thus their comfort zone, they'll struggle to move the ball on them, simple as that.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

okay but can we keep Colt McCoy?

i thought we were going to line up 4-5 wide as well, maybe we just don't have the personnel to do so
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This. As long as the 49ers offense allows them to keep 8 or 9 in the box and thus their comfort zone, they'll struggle to move the ball on them, simple as that.

which is why you run screens with wr's or rb's or do quick drops and quick hitters initially and then beat them on double moves... use their aggressiveness against them totally.

i have no idea what greg was thinking this entire week in preparing for this game

So we're just supposed to get blown out every time we play in Seattle? No way is that acceptable.

And it's not like we've put up points on this D at home either. Again, Harbaugh's offense has scored 19 and 13 points in the 2 home games against Seattle. Kap's presence and the home crowd is not going to change that. HarRoman need to quit being stubborn and accept they can't run what they want on this team. They must adapt.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 15, 2013 at 11:25 PM ]
So, wait a minute let me try to understand what you are saying. So, the fact Harbaugh relies a lot of pre-snap adjustments is Seattle's fault ?

If we had lost by a few points I would give you the benefit of doubt, but not in a consecutive blowout.

Let's hope you are right and I am wrong and we win the home game. Right now ? I just have a huge question mark on where we stand against them.

a lot can change in 12 weeks
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Kap was looking deep a lot but no one was open or their rush forced kap into scramble drills before deep routes developed. Maybe this is really where we need that big and fast receiver that can beat press.
Share 49ersWebzone