Richard Sherman Speaks

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
There's a reason people do this to him:

Man, f**k Richard Sherman. Tell him ISaidThat
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Trent Williams became one of my favorite non-49ers for that.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Trent Williams became one of my favorite non-49ers for that.

Same
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Karma is gonna be a biotch for Dick Sherman. I think he knows that. He's trying back peddle a bit now because he has to be one of the most hated buffoons in this league.
Kam Chancellor told him to cool it. He listened. He told them about PEDs. I hope they listened. Sherman was just trying to shine the light on himself to get his buck up come contract time. A little flash for the cash just like Deion. I snuffed this out long ago. If he were in NYC like Revis he wouldn't have had to toot his own horn
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Sep 14, 2013 at 6:24 PM ]
Maybe he's in love and the so said she's/he's embarrassed around him?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Looks like he might be maturing a little bit. His act was fake and it got old quick. Followed him at Stanford and he was always a good dude there. Not sure why he thought it would be good for his image to be a villain. He's not that type of guy.

Could have been just the exhilaration of being in the NFL (mixed with some PED's) and maybe, like you say, he's starting to mature. Could be that he had an entire off season to look at and think about what a loudmouth asshat he was all season and he's decided to tone it down. He's not a stupid athlete. He may realize his act got a little out of hand. I'm always willing to give most guys the benefit of the doubt. I respect his game and as strange as it may be for a Niner fan, I would rather respect him than hate him.

One thing that Ted Robinson has pointed out is that the hate mainly comes from Seahawk fans. He compares it to the way Giants fans hate LA and LA fans are sort of non-plused by the whole thing. He thinks Niner fans are like Dodgers fans in that respect - we don't care about the while thing as much as Seahawks fans do - they're obsessed and angry. We're mostly kind of "whatever."
I hate the guy but f**k he's good
still a phaggot.

He knows that the rain, their ''loudest stadium evar,'' is a gimmick and that they SHOULD HAVE lost to the Panthers.

THE PANTHERS.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
still a phaggot.

He knows that the rain, their ''loudest stadium evar,'' is a gimmick and that they SHOULD HAVE lost to the Panthers.

THE PANTHERS.

He knows his team is overrated, and will eventually get called out for the b******t they seem to be pulling left and right. Trust me all Seattle teams are a letdown to their fans. This team will be no different.
Shermans a b***h. after the game he called out Harbaugh saying he didnt agknowledge him and that he guesses sportsmanship doesnt go both ways. anyone who watched after the game saw him slap jims ass and jim turned around and said something as sherman was turning around. Sherman wouldnt know sportsmanship if it bit him in the ass.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Dude is THE best CB in the league hands down. Hate him, but I wonder if SEA can afford him when it is contract time.
When you hear him talk in his latest interview and consider his background and upbringing, you can't help but respect the guy a little. He does make it hard for a Niner fan to handle with his post-game stuff. But, I'm definitely a believer in his ability to play. That guy is easily one of the top three corners in the league. There is no question in my mind about that after watching him play last night.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Dude is THE best CB in the league hands down. Hate him, but I wonder if SEA can afford him when it is contract time.

5th round pick, why did he fall so far in the draft?
Share 49ersWebzone