There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why isn't Cam Newton dominant anymore?

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
dude, THE SEAHAWKS WERE BEAT!!

Fasano dropped 3 CLUTCH passes.

If that dumbass RB they have doesn't fumble, the game is over. They had the lead.

IMO it looks very suspect. Almost as if they're still in tank mode. They did it to get Cam and Clausen. I'm sure they'll do it again.

he also didn't use the read option and run . He passed all game pretty much. I felt that he should've used it, but then again, that game looked fishy toward the end. I think they'll tank to draft a high WR.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
he also didn't use the read option and run . He passed all game pretty much. I felt that he should've used it, but then again, that game looked fishy toward the end. I think they'll tank to draft a high WR.

Their defense looks fierce, they just need to upgrade their OL and WR's, in reality they look much like the 49ers during the Singletary era, s**tty, clueless former Chicago Bear as head coach, very good talent on defense, holes on the OL, holes at WR, good running game, they actually have an upgrade at QB
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
isnt being used correctly. If Netwon was an Eagle he would be beastly

or a 9er
I didn't know Cam was a dominant QB. Hasn't even sniffed playoffs yet. Maybe he already peaked.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Those fools have been drafting defense when they should be getting offensive weapons. We should trade Lamichael to them
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
his coach said they were too conservative last week so maybe we will see a change soon

They're expected to get loose and liberal against those Bills

i hope so man cuz cam's my ff qb lol
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aKYZFcmAmU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6aKYZFcmAmU
He never has been, and he is the main reason.

Him sulking on the bench with a towel over his head after something goes wrong....pouting in the post game after another loss....making up excuses with the press during the week leading up to the game....

That can't possibly sit well with all the players in the locker room. He is the polar opposite of what Kaepernick brings to the table in terms of leadership.

Confidence. It's infectious.

We saw it here in San Francisco after the switch from Alex Smith. The 49ers got voracious. Vicious. That killer instinct was back.

Carolina has no hero waiting on the sidelines. It's up to Newton to up his own tempo. That ship sinks or sails based all of of him
Originally posted by pdizo916:
he was never dominate. Just black and overrated. (rg3)

Please expand on this.
  • titan
  • Veteran
He was just lucky!
Originally posted by zillabeast:
He never has been, and he is the main reason.

Him sulking on the bench with a towel over his head after something goes wrong....pouting in the post game after another loss....making up excuses with the press during the week leading up to the game....

That can't possibly sit well with all the players in the locker room. He is the polar opposite of what Kaepernick brings to the table in terms of leadership.

Confidence. It's infectious.

We saw it here in San Francisco after the switch from Alex Smith. The 49ers got voracious. Vicious. That killer instinct was back.

Carolina has no hero waiting on the sidelines. It's up to Newton to up his own tempo. That ship sinks or sails based all of of him

You didnt see this cat!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aKYZFcmAmU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6aKYZFcmAmU

I have read reports that their oc has went away from the bread n butter which made em so successful yr 1! Coach also said something of sorts in interview after seahawks loss. The need to open it up!
Is Kaep considered a dominant?
Originally posted by AceMan:
Is Kaep considered a dominant?

for about 1 game in the play off last year.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 27, 2013 at 2:58 PM ]