There are 158 users in the forums

**** WEEK 2 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/12 - 9/16 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Goldson just got dragged by graham haha
  • dmax
  • Veteran
this raiders game...zzzzz poor jags
Hawk just got BEAT -- by Jimmy Graham 30 yards -- on coverage ... not surprised here
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Jag helmets are so f**king weird

Looks like they ran out of spray paint. Funky looking.

They shoulda just kept them all flat black that would have looked sweet
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Sep 15, 2013 at 3:42 PM ]
Jimmy Graham is a friggin animal
Nike is out of control and won't stop messing with college and nfl uniforms as long as teams keep saying change ours and not putting limits on it. I like the Vikings but the Jaguars helmet needs to be a slow fade into gold not a dead stop. Also, don't like the Dolphins that much either, the teal color glows and hurts a persons eyes. Also, looks like they butchered Oregon State's now. You would think the change in color on the face mask in the middle would be a little distracting when playing and catching a ball. I guess none of us would know playing with only 1 color. I think they go too far out on most designs they have no restrictions on. Just small changes to me would be best. If you let them they will make some NFL teams look like arena and semi-pro teams.

Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by NickV:
Anyone know a way to stream games from a iPad? I can't take watching the raiders and jaguars anymore.

Sunday ticket

So I can subscribe to Sunday ticket strictly for online streaming without having direct tv? I'm thinking Bout buying that special copy of Madden just so I can have the one year for free lol

That I don't know but you can stream it on the iPad when you sign up for Sunday ticket max

Do it, I love it

What sunday ticket max cost? If ya dont mind me asking?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
7 quarters. 298 yards of total offense. one field goal. zero touchdowns. The 2013 Jacksonville Jaguars, everyone.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

They ran out of spray paint because they ran out of money
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Jimmy Graham is a friggin animal

Originally posted by Jcool:
7 quarters. 298 yards of total offense. one field goal. zero touchdowns. The 2013 Jacksonville Jaguars, everyone.

Honestly, they should just bring Tebow in. At the very least it will get them butts in the seat. However, at this point I'm guessing they're just going to tank for the #1 pick.
Originally posted by frankie:
Anyone know a way to stream games from a iPad? I can't take watching the raiders and jaguars anymore.

Sunday ticket

So I can subscribe to Sunday ticket strictly for online streaming without having direct tv? I'm thinking Bout buying that special copy of Madden just so I can have the one year for free lol

That I don't know but you can stream it on the iPad when you sign up for Sunday ticket max

Do it, I love it

What sunday ticket max cost? If ya dont mind me asking?

I think it's free the rest of the season if you subscribe to direcTV.
How many straight runs did the saints just try? Did they forget they had Brees and Graham?
How many straight runs did the saints just try? Did they forget they had Brees and Graham?

Ingram is a total flop in the NFL. He should be able to get 1 yard.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:

They ran out of spray paint because they ran out of money

lol
Share 49ersWebzone