There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** WEEK 2 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/12 - 9/16 ****

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Ray Rice ‏@RayRice27

I was a fan of fantasy football until today so many spiteful and hateful words I still love you all God Bless great win today #Ravens
Thank You Calvin ... Johnson will take care of the Tweets on that TD.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Is Andre Johnson Injured?

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans
Kubiak: Johnson is being evaluated as we speak. #Texans
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Rascal:
We need one of these beasts in the next draft !!

But he's only 6'1"........he's not tall or fast like Justin Hunter is.

Absolutely cos there are better prospects. The point is to draft a proper talent in the 1st and not someone crap like Jenkins. 6'1" is still too short for my taste. Ideally 6'4" and above and in this draft there are plenty of big receivers. As the Aussies would say, no worries, mate !!
Wow, an amazing day so far
I can't comprehend how this raiders/jaguars game sold out. I keep dozing off every few minutes...
Dude f**k jax oak. I'm tryina watch the manning bowl!!!!!

Anyone know any HD streams?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Looks like Bush might have blown out his knee.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ray Rice ‏@RayRice27

I was a fan of fantasy football until today so many spiteful and hateful words I still love you all God Bless great win today #Ravens

lol losers

I have him in fantasy football btw
This Raider game is so good!
sooo the chargers are gonna win the superbowl?

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/last-4-teams-to-play-in-the-eagles-home-opener-have-gone-on-to-win-the-superbowl.452867484/
Absolutely cos there are better prospects. The point is to draft a proper talent in the 1st and not someone crap like Jenkins. 6'1" is still too short for my taste. Ideally 6'4" and above and in this draft there are plenty of big receivers. As the Aussies would say, no worries, mate !!

f**k I have Reggie in all of my leagues. Jesus H!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Raiders gonna lose!!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

You can go for the midgits if you want.