Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rank all 32 NFL QB's

Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Janitor:
lol why are people ranking Henne? He's not even the starter for the JAGS

Yes he is.

No he's not. Go on their website and check the depth chart. Gabbert is the starter, he just banged up his finger. I think he's in this week.

Gabbert is injured, and terrible. Regardless of what their depth chart says, Henne is the starter and the better QB.
i need to give wilson and kap another year to put them in the top 10. I need to see them do it again and prove themselves like the rest of the QB's
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
The "bad" Rivers statline today:

36/47 428 yards 3TDs 0INT 124.3 Rating and the W.

He has 7TDs 1INT QB Rating: 110 this season.

Yea... he's terrible

Played well today, for sure. He sh*t the bed in the 4th quarter by throwing a pick in losing week 1. Stats look good, but that doesn't change the reality of turnover over the last 2 seasons. "They" were saying he really worked in the offseason to sharpen himself.. so we will see.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
The "bad" Rivers statline today:

36/47 428 yards 3TDs 0INT 124.3 Rating and the W.

He has 7TDs 1INT QB Rating: 110 this season.

Yea... he's terrible

Played well today, for sure. He sh*t the bed in the 4th quarter by throwing a pick in losing week 1. Stats look good, but that doesn't change the reality of turnover over the last 2 seasons. "They" were saying he really worked in the offseason to sharpen himself.. so we will see.

I think this is where - in reference to other quarterbacks playing well - the "excuse" would be how bad the other team's defense is...

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I think this is where - in reference to other quarterbacks playing well - the "excuse" would be how bad the other team's defense is...

was lazy... didn't bother to check those defenses to pull out the excuse.

was lazy... didn't bother to check those defenses to pull out the excuse.

Whoops - I posted the wrong smiley. Was supposed to be a wink. Not mad.
Whoops - I posted the wrong smiley. Was supposed to be a wink. Not mad.

.. GO NINERS!!!!!

You made a funny.

Yea, he's so "terrible".

You made a funny.

Lol. I know, right?