LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

Rank all 32 NFL QB's

Shop 49ers game tickets
You guys are Alex Homers. He isn't a top 20 QB. He threw for 173 yards, and threw more than 20 passes. And thats not top 20 QB, he is a game manager.

No way he is better than Vick, Rivers.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
You guys are Alex Homers. He isn't a top 20 QB. He threw for 173 yards, and threw more than 20 passes. And thats not top 20 QB, he is a game manager.

The funny part is you can't call it being a homer because he isn't even on the niners.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
matt ryan is a top 5 QB

Based on what though? Hes kind of known to come up short in big situations. He also gets the crutch of having at least 8 games with weather/temperature controlled environments. He's always going be near the top of the 2nd tier, but I dont know if hes ever going to be in that elite tier.

What has Vick done post prison to warrant praise though? He had a huge half of a season a couple years ago, but he doesnt stay healthy, and is far too turnover prone. Not to mention hes old. At this point I think Smith is the better QB. I probably wouldve ranked Smith over Rivers too had he not shown a pulse on Monday Night. Up until the end of last season he was total garbage.
You guys are Alex Homers. He WON.

Fixed it for you
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
1. Kap
2. Kap
3. Kap
4. Kap
5. Kap

My top Quarterbacks when you absolutely NEED them to make a play (clutch regular season and playoff games):

1. Eli Manning
2. Tom Brady
3. Drew Brees
4. Colin Kaepernick
31. Matt Ryan
32. Peyton Manning

kaps already beat brady brees rodgers and ryan. Right now i would put manning over him. if you add future value kap has to be #1. imo
Originally posted by Niners99:
What has Vick done post prison to warrant praise though? He had a huge half of a season a couple years ago, but he doesnt stay healthy, and is far too turnover prone. Not to mention hes old. At this point I think Smith is the better QB. I probably wouldve ranked Smith over Rivers too had he not shown a pulse on Monday Night. Up until the end of last season he was total garbage.

Vick has played at a higher level. He has reached heights Alex has yet to reach. Not to mention going into Green Bay in the playoffs and beating them back when they were unbeatable at Lambeau.

Rivers is also better.

I have no clue what age has to do with anything. You're either better or you're not.

What has Vick done? What has Alex done?
[ Edited by InHarbsWeTrust on Sep 11, 2013 at 6:18 PM ]
eff the QB's not wearing red n gold.

1. Peyton Manning
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Tom Brady
4. Drew Brees
5. Matt Ryan
6. Eli Manning
7. Kap
8. Russel Wilson
9. Ben Roethlisberger
10. Andrew Luck
11. Tony Romo
11. Joe Flacco
12. Andy Dalton
13. Cam Newton
14. RG3
15. Alex Smith
16. Philip Rivers
17. Matt Schaub
18. Jay Cutler
19. Michael Vick
20. Matthew Stafford
21. Carson Palmer
22. Ryan Tannehill
23. Sam Bradford
24. Christian Ponder
25. Josh Freeman
26. EJ Manuel
27. Terrelle Pryor
28. Geno Smith
29. Jake Locker
30. Brandon Weeden
32. Blaine Gabbert

I see the mistake but don't fell like going back and fixing it. Romo is 11 and Flacco is 12.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
As of week 1 Kaepernick should be #3 IMO.
I know he's won two Super Bowls, but there is no way in hell Eli Manning is as good as Kaep.
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:

Vick has played at a higher level. He has reached heights Alex has yet to reach. Not to mention going into Green Bay in the playoffs and beating them back when they were unbeatable at Lambeau.

Rivers is also better.

I have no clue what age has to do with anything. You're either better or you're not.

lol youre using an example from a million years ago when he was young. Hes old now, and cant stay healthy. He turned the ball over so much the Eagles actually turned to the likes of Kevin Kolb and Nick Foles. Vick had to win his job over Foles this preseason. Alex Smith was playing the best football of his career when he got hurt last year.

Seems like you havent been paying much attention the last couple years...Rivers was HORRIBLE last year. Hes barely a top 25 QB anymore. Alex Smith might not be throwing for 300-400 yds, but he doesnt have chronic injury problems, or turn the ball over. Hes not decidedly better than the other 2, but theyre in the same group now.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Sep 11, 2013 at 9:30 PM ]
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:

Rivers is also better.

lol youre using an example from a million years ago when he was young. Hes old now, and cant stay healthy. He turned the ball over so much the Eagles actually turned to the likes of Kevin Kolb and Nick Foles. Vick had to win his job over Foles this preseason. Alex Smith was playing the best football of his career when he got hurt last year.

Seems like you havent been paying much attention the last couple years...Rivers was HORRIBLE last year. Hes barely a top 25 QB anymore. Alex Smith might not be throwing for 300-400 yds, but he doesnt have chronic injury problems, or turn the ball over. Hes not decidedly better than the other 2, but theyre in the same group now.

Don't get him started again on Alex Smith! Oh well it's too late......
Share 49ersWebzone