There are 257 users in the forums

Jacobs back to the giants

Shop 49ers game tickets
They really must be hurting. This guy wouldn't even make it to the Niners practice squad now.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
just trying to light a fire under Wilson's ass. Bet he holds onto the ball from now on.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
No, don't hold onto the ball, so the Giants will trade him. I will take David Wilson any day !!
Jacob's says "49ers were scared of me".

I was told point blank that … 'Do I look like a fool to release you to go play for somebody else and come back and play against us? Do I look like a fool?' I felt good about it. I'm like, 'OK, I see, you're all scared of me.'
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

I was told point blank that … 'Do I look like a fool to release you to go play for somebody else and come back and play against us? Do I look like a fool?' I felt good about it. I'm like, 'OK, I see, you're all scared of me.'

Funny thing is last 2 times we played vs him he looked very below average! Tho put him behind a great line maybe so? Good luck jacobs back wit the giants. They Never shoulda released ya
  • buck
  • Veteran

Do you have a link?

Never mind I found it.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/giants/t-rock-s-take-on-the-giants-1.811990/brandon-jacobs-knew-he-could-still-play-because-the-49ers-told-him-so-1.6056645
[ Edited by buck on Sep 11, 2013 at 3:58 PM ]
as if we needed another reason to dislike them beyotches...
eff brandon jacobs.
that piece of sh!t isn't worth a roster spot
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
as if we needed another reason to dislike them beyotches...

seriously...

30 other teams could have signed this guy in the offseason and didn't Just a pair of legs and motivation for Wilson. Nothing more.
DOOOON'TTTTTTTTTTT CAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEE
There are better options but Jacobs knows the system. He never had a shot in SF after being hurt in pre-season and made the situation worse by complaining.
Originally posted by buck:

Do you have a link?

Never mind I found it.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/giants/t-rock-s-take-on-the-giants-1.811990/brandon-jacobs-knew-he-could-still-play-because-the-49ers-told-him-so-1.6056645

What an idiot, really Jacobs, really? Grow the faulk up.
Like he is going to do anything significant there anyway? Please he is going to get cut within a month. Lard ass loud mouth complainer, and Giants fans are now acting like they own us with Kap at the QB helm. LOL I wish we had those loudmouth a*****es this year so we could straight up annihilate them on all levels.
Share 49ersWebzone