There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mathews Fine $$$$$

I haven't seen a fine but he deserves one IMO.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
thanks Merton!

CLASS------IC.
Originally posted by blm7754:
125k is a hefty fine. Even if it is small compared to his salary, it's enough to make a guy like Mathews think twice before making cheap shots.

Should have been tossed from the game for his 2nd unsportsmanlike penalty. The guy came into the game with an agenda to start something and he did. The refs should have warned them like they do MLB pitchers. He saw an opportunity for a cheap hit and took it. Fathead pushed that envelope as far as he could and got away with it without being tossed from the game.
still no link or proof of the alleged fine to matthews. I don't think he will recieve one, because he is a poster boy
I've always heard fines are handed out on fridays, but Suh was reported to have gotten fined today.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Matthews should have been tossed out but if the NFL reviews the entire skirmish, they may lay a fine on Anquan Boldin also...he swung at a Packer on the low...
[ Edited by SaksV on Sep 10, 2013 at 6:29 PM ]
Boldin came and started thugging
Originally posted by matthewabbit:

Kap gets hurt, Boldins paycheck dimmenishes by millions. Thug away boldin!
I've been checking all the websites and have not seen a fine issued...I hope this isnt going to continue...Why the holdup? Its not like the league is fining their golden boys Brady or Brees, I mean come on already...It was a blatant as Suh's low hit on Sullivan...I guess its time to call the League Office and talk to Blandino the head of officiating
Everybody that cares should write the league using the "Other" tab provided in the Link. I selected Negative Comments from the pull down list. I expect a response, if Im not happy with their explanation I will write the League a letter stating my displeasure if I have to.

http://www.nfl.com/contact-us
where do we go to complain to the nfl?

dees is buusheeet.

No Kaep means a Shaun Hill at backup.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
thanks Merton!

i love how it says chicken dance under his name like its an official stat lol
On sports nation today they said the league is considering fining him. maybe we hear something tomorrow.
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
Originally posted by matthewabbit:

Kap gets hurt, Boldins paycheck dimmenishes by millions. Thug away boldin!

It looked to me that bold in just came as a re-enforcement and we weren't sure of his intentions...then some mediocre packer jacked him in the back of the head and he turned and pushed
Just saw fines for other guys but nothing for Matthews yet. WTF
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Just saw fines for other guys but nothing for Matthews yet. WTF

Lavonte David but no Mathews. f**king ridiculous