There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mathews Fine $$$$$

Just googled "Clay Matthews fine." Nothing came up
Originally posted by bigwads:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Hits out of bounds happen all the time. A fine would suffice, no suspension needed.

The suspension is because he punched Staley in the face twice. He should have been immediately ejected.

A player in the seattle-carolina game was ejected for nearly the exact same thing. Refs should have ejected him immediately
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
ESPN ticker reads he was fined $125K

link? Google shows nothing.
i dont see this fine anywhere lol it would deff get more headline than suh's fine if true.
Hits out of bounds happen all the time. A fine would suffice, no suspension needed.

The suspension is because he punched Staley in the face twice. He should have been immediately ejected.

Punched once then slapped.

I saw Niners punching in there too.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
ESPN ticker reads he was fined $125K

link? Google shows nothing.

he hasn't been fined
Punched once then slapped.

I saw Niners punching in there too.

Lolol...yes
Man... Players dont care about fines! They get paid millions. Rodney Harrison, dirty player turned broadcaster, even admitted that the only thig that made an impact for him is when the NFL started threatening with suspensions.
misleading title.
We got the win who cares? 125k fine or not he's gonna make millions this year, sit in his room full of fatheads, brush his hair and watch Kap win the Superbowl.
Lets hope this is true
I think I heard it was Suh that was fined 100 G's............rediculous........no suspension????
Matthews isn't fine. he's got all kinds of problems.

THAT is why pissed *me* off
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
thanks Merton!

CLASS------IC.