There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Philadelphia Eagles......New Chip Kelly Offense

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
This is not working, and the injuries haven't even set in

Lol they scored 21 and had 400 yards of offense. Is this the chip Kelly offense needs to play better defense thread?

Typical PAC 12 football. Who cares about defense
This is not working, and the injuries haven't even set in

Lol they scored 21 and had 400 yards of offense. Is this the chip Kelly offense needs to play better defense thread?

Typical PAC 12 football. Who cares about defense

This thread is about his offense. Lol. No s**t the defense is weak.

The fact that his offense moves so quickly and the defense has to get back out on to the field so fast is in itself a major limitation.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

The fact that his offense moves so quickly and the defense has to get back out on to the field so fast is in itself a major limitation.

Now that is a legitimate concern.

No s**t lol

No s**t lol

Don't be mad because your post was dumb. It's ok man.

No s**t lol

Don't be mad when Chip Kelly is gone. It's ok man

No s**t lol

Why would I give a f**k when he gone? Lol . I hate Oregon, I hate the eagles, but I can appreciate when someone tries new things in the NFL. Aren't you from there?

No s**t lol

Why would I give a f**k when he gone? Lol . I hate Oregon, I hate the eagles, but I can appreciate when someone tries new things in the NFL. Aren't you from there?

This video game offense and duckgistrics, Eagles, and PAC 12 football is what I hate and it can go back where it came from!!!!!

Never been to Oregon but I heard they have lots of good weed and beer
This video game offense and duckgistrics, Eagles, and PAC 12 football is what I hate and it can go back where it came from!!!!!

Never been to Oregon but I heard they have lots of good weed and beer

Lol I meant from Philly. But cool. I like the offense in college, don't mind a trial run in the NFL as long as its not my team.
Lol I meant from Philly. But cool. I like the offense in college, don't mind a trial run in the NFL as long as its not my team.

I'm in Brooklyn, never lived in Philly.

I guess I like seeing new gimmicks offenses too, except I root for them to fail. Had a blast with Spurrier in DC Bc I hate the Redskins too , from living in the DMV area back at that time
lol. 1st place Eagles.
Michael Vick has to be the most brittle player in football. Every time I watch a game it seems like he is temporarily suffering from some ailment (foot, hip, hamstring, etc)...
Offense not looking so hot right now.

No s**t lol

Why you mad at oregon????