There are 225 users in the forums

Brandon Lloyd to retire.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pitseleh:
Time to focus on the rap career

Hahaha!!
Originally posted by HomerJ:
I actually own a Brandon Lloyd 49ers jersey... :(

So do I. Authentic and autographed lol. Thought he was going to be the Niners #1 for years. Didn't work out to well obviously
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
My memories of Brandon Lloyd are more positive than most here in the WZ. Sure he was a bit of a diva and ducked that one pass but he did arrive at the cusp of "The Dark Age" and made plenty of exciting catches. Brandon is cool in my book

Yeah that catch was awesome. Too bad it was called back because of Kwame holding.

Cant blame Kwame for wanting to hold dudes.
I don't know the best one was when jeff got owned. It's the first catch in the Brandon Lloyd hightlight below

• sfout
  • Veteran
We asked him if he was interested in playing for us this year...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/11/lloyd-has-rejected-at-least-six-inquiries-about-playing/

The Patriots, Jets, and 49ers are among at least six teams that have approached Lloyd about playing in 2013. Per a source with knowledge of the discussions, Lloyd consistently has rejected all overtures.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by sfout:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/11/lloyd-has-rejected-at-least-six-inquiries-about-playing/

The Patriots, Jets, and 49ers are among at least six teams that have approached Lloyd about playing in 2013. Per a source with knowledge of the discussions, Lloyd consistently has rejected all overtures.

f**k him
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
My memories of Brandon Lloyd are more positive than most here in the WZ. Sure he was a bit of a diva and ducked that one pass but he did arrive at the cusp of "The Dark Age" and made plenty of exciting catches. Brandon is cool in my book

Yeah that catch was awesome. Too bad it was called back because of Kwame holding.

I was sitting in the endzone that game, amazing grab even though it was called back
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by sfout:

f**k him

This
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

I was sitting in the endzone that game, amazing grab even though it was called back

not sure if you're talking about a Brandon's or Kwame's "grab" ...
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

not sure if you're talking about a Brandon's or Kwame's "grab" ...

• DJD
  • Veteran
He made some fantastic plays for us... Was really the only dude on the field in those dark days getting the niners into the highlight reels. He was something of a personality issues as well, but in the end the niners got paid handsomely in the trade to DC. So who cares, became someone else's headache.

Either way..

Thank you Brandon for the highlights!!
  • mod
  • Veteran
A good example of somebody with all the talent in the world and not living up to it.

exactly, he made some incredible catches despite how bad our teams were
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DJD:
He made some fantastic plays for us... Was really the only dude on the field in those dark days getting the niners into the highlight reels. He was something of a personality issues as well, but in the end the niners got paid handsomely in the trade to DC. So who cares, became someone else's headache.

Either way..

Thank you Brandon for the highlights!!

But we got Brandon Williams and Jay Moore for him lol
Brandon Lloyd - soo much natural talent but never had the brains or dedication to do anything with it

What ever happened to his little brother? I remember a while back seeing him make a spectacular catch too
Share 49ersWebzone