LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Brandon Lloyd to retire.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Veteran
No one cares!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I remember thinking Lloyd, Battle & Rattay were going to tear s**t up!

boy was i a dumbass

Same, except I thought he and Alex Smith were going to tear s**t up.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

boy was i a dumbass

alot of us knew back then, except for poster lloydrules, that miss lloyd was only capable of tearing the team up because she was a selfish prick
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
My memories of Brandon Lloyd are more positive than most here in the WZ. Sure he was a bit of a diva and ducked that one pass but he did arrive at the cusp of "The Dark Age" and made plenty of exciting catches. Brandon is cool in my book

me too. I remember this was before the zone and my memory of him was only positive. He made awesome receptions. Then I joined the zone and realized everyone hated his guts
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

boy was i a dumbass

alot of us knew back then, except for poster lloydrules, that miss lloyd was only capable of tearing the team up because she was a selfish prick

Wasn't Phantom49 another huge Lloyd fan?
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Why is that gif posted around here to make Lloyd look bad? He clearly wasn't expecting the ball to come to him, or at least at that time. He even looked behind him to see where it was supposed to go. Obviously didn't alligator arm it because it didn't look like anyone was close to him
LLoyd was kind if like a T.O. lite! Dude can make some amazing plays but he was not worth the trouble.
Diva receivers or guys that think they are diva receivers never get call backs.
f**k him
surprised nobody wants him . He did well with Brady. That's not an easy system to learn.

I actually own a Brandon Lloyd 49ers jersey... :(
Re-sign him
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by English:
Good.

Now wheel out the vid

Always makes me giggle.
Made some great catches. Was actually upset when we traded him to the Redskins. Still have his jersey somewhere in my house. Good luck to him in the future I have no bad feelings about him.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
My memories of Brandon Lloyd are more positive than most here in the WZ. Sure he was a bit of a diva and ducked that one pass but he did arrive at the cusp of "The Dark Age" and made plenty of exciting catches. Brandon is cool in my book

Yeah that catch was awesome. Too bad it was called back because of Kwame holding.

Share 49ersWebzone