There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Super Bowl Halftime Show

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoalLineStand:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Just an FYI Bruno Mars has 7 top 5 singles (4 #1's) from only two albums and has 4 top 10 songs as a featured artist. He is pretty big right now.

Actually, he's not that big. He's only 5'5" tall.

Originally posted by cciowa:
i am old school and wish they would bring back a classic rock band like journey or acdc. i think even the kids would like that if they were like mine and were raised on classic rock.

journey with steve perry or no journey. ACDC would kick so much ass
No Bieber? I'm not watching!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i am old school and wish they would bring back a classic rock band like journey or acdc. i think even the kids would like that if they were like mine and were raised on classic rock.

i saw journey with another singer a few years back(not the one they have now) and they were very very good but of course I understand why you said that!! a steve perry reunion with journey would be super bowl worthy whether it is pre game or half time in my opinion. esp if the niners were in the super bowl with all of journeys connections to the bay area

i saw journey with another singer a few years back(not the one they have now) and they were very very good but of course I understand why you said that!! a steve perry reunion with journey would be super bowl worthy whether it is pre game or half time in my opinion. esp if the niners were in the super bowl with all of journeys connections to the bay area

ya but as cool as journey would be id love to see a metallica or iron maiden superbowl show. football is mostly watched by dudes and they keep bringin in gay ass little pop stars and hundred year old rockers. they should bring in some 50 and 60 year old rockers instead lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
ya but as cool as journey would be id love to see a metallica or iron maiden superbowl show. football is mostly watched by dudes and they keep bringin in gay ass little pop stars and hundred year old rockers. they should bring in some 50 and 60 year old rockers instead lol

they also forget that women like that classic rock. a reunion of guns and roses would be super bowl worthy to. i thought tom petty and the who were good a few years back. was disappointed in paul mc. when he was there. His voice is going and i am glad I saw him in 92 when he could still sign
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
when he could still sing, for gods sake

they also forget that women like that classic rock. a reunion of guns and roses would be super bowl worthy to. i thought tom petty and the who were good a few years back. was disappointed in paul mc. when he was there. His voice is going and i am glad I saw him in 92 when he could still sign
guns n roses reunion will never happen, we have a better shot at a 2pac and elvis double headlining show than that lol. i think all the halftime shows have sucked lately, the who was pretty boring to me. the best one ive seen in hella long was Prince. that was f**kin epic
Originally posted by 9ers:
Lol at not knowing who Bruno Mars is and then saying it must be a west coast thing because he was on a NJ website and no one knew who he was.

What site did you ask?

NJ.com
Originally posted by Eli_23:
How the hell do you not know who Bruno Mars is???

How old are you? 60?? Or do u live under a rock?

I dont understand the shock that people are displaying. I had to look up who he was.

Maybe the rest of us just have better taste in music.

Edit: I'm 25.
[ Edited by xtm059 on Sep 9, 2013 at 11:38 AM ]
I was glad to see that Bruno Mars is going to be the Super Bowl halftime show. Unlike others they've had in the past he'll actually get up there and give a genuine performance. He and his band perform with an old-school style and swagger while bringing a very hip and slick presentation to the stage at the same time. Not to mention his incredible voice.
I know who he is, im just not excited at all for another poppy ass halftime show. dudes mostly watch football, i dont know of any dudes who listen to this douche
Should've been Miley Cyrus!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
the censor people in charge of whatever network is carrying the super bowl just had a heart attack
Originally posted by verb1der:
the censor people in charge of whatever network is carrying the super bowl just had a heart attack

as did anyone with working eardrums.

Bruno Mars is a pimp with a voice.