There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Super Bowl Halftime Show

60 isn't old! I know people who are in their 40's who seem like they're in their 70's.

Anyway, Bruno Mars is from Hawaii and can flat out sing!

He'll remind you a little bit of Michael Jackson before the fall and has classic Motown feel to his songs.

I'm over 60++ and this guy is very good.

I never saw him live but I have listened to his songs, "Just the Way You Are" is excellent and "Grenade" and "It Will Rain" are really good to listen to.
ghey as f**k
when is Motörhead going to get a super bowl halftime
Well the good thing about having Bruno Mars as the halftime show is that we won't see aged rock stars go into rigor mortis on stage.
I think it's a good choice
Wonder if he will be doing coke in the bathroom
Originally posted by Jcool:
Just an FYI Bruno Mars has 7 top 5 singles (4 #1's) from only two albums and has 4 top 10 songs as a featured artist. He is pretty big right now.

Actually, he's not that big. He's only 5'5" tall.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
when is Motörhead going to get a super bowl halftime

When the Super Bowl is played in Europe. They still listen to metal there. But by then, Lemmy will have been dead for decades.

The Illuminati knows they gotta tone it down after blowing the f**king city grid last year with trashy ass Beyonce's floating triangle show.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Well the good thing about having Bruno Mars as the halftime show is that we won't see aged rock stars go into rigor mortis on stage.

Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

or demonic rituals like this b***h. bruno's kinda ghey and hes a coke head. they should get f**kin metallica or iron maiden to play a halftime show. that would kick ass
  • IEAD
  • Veteran
Lol at not knowing who Bruno Mars is and then saying it must be a west coast thing because he was on a NJ website and no one knew who he was.

What site did you ask?
good. first halftime show I won't be completely annoyed with before it even starts.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i am old school and wish they would bring back a classic rock band like journey or acdc. i think even the kids would like that if they were like mine and were raised on classic rock.
horrible choice