LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Super Bowl Halftime Show

Shop 49ers game tickets
It was announced that Bruno Mars (WHO????) will be perfoming the halftime show. Since I'm close to the stadium, I was going to go to the Super Bowl regardless who was in it, but now, ONLY if the NIners are in it. At least the vendors are happy, apparently this will be the time everyone will be loading up on refreshments during this halftime snooze-fest.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Just an FYI Bruno Mars has 7 top 5 singles (4 #1's) from only two albums and has 4 top 10 songs as a featured artist. He is pretty big right now.
[ Edited by Jcool on Sep 7, 2013 at 8:16 AM ]
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
It was announced that Bruno Mars (WHO????) will be perfoming the halftime show. Since I'm close to the stadium, I was going to go to the Super Bowl regardless who was in it, but now, ONLY if the NIners are in it. At least the vendors are happy, apparently this will be the time everyone will be loading up on refreshments during this halftime snooze-fest.

Lol

How do you not know who Bruno Mars is? Not like I am a Bruno fan, but he is a young and current star. Come one dude
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Lol

How do you not know who Bruno Mars is? Not like I am a Bruno fan, but he is a young and current star. Come one dude

I guess my bad. But I don't listen to top 40 radio stations, or watch MTV, so I guess it takes more than that for me have heard of these performers.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Lol

I guess my bad. But I don't listen to top 40 radio stations, or watch MTV, so I guess it takes more than that for me have heard of these performers.

Originally posted by Jcool:

Lol

I don't feel so bad now, I was on a NJ site, and NOBODY knows who he is either! lol Must be a west coast thing.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Lol ghey
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Bruno Mars? Super Bowl halftime show? As long the lights stay on, I'm cool with it. ...
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-bruno-mars-super-bowl-20130906,0,6962677.story
Originally posted by Jcool:

Lol

lol. Those Lip reading videos are so random. The NFL one is by far the best, though.

Lol

" treasure " lol girls love him
I never watch the half time show anyway no matter who it is i always take the 30 minutes to go to the store or just hang out outside. My eyes could use the break from staring at the TV.
Black, black, black and blue
Beat me 'til I'm numb
Tell the devil I said "Hey" when you get back to where you're from
Mad woman, bad woman
That's just what you are
Yeah, you smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car
How the hell do you not know who Bruno Mars is???

How old are you? 60?? Or do u live under a rock?
[ Edited by Eli_23 on Sep 7, 2013 at 11:59 AM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
He'll cater to the younger crowd (if their open to that genre). I don't hate/I don't care for it.

Quite frankly, I think this would be more entertaining http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gGDIxeKgdU
Share 49ersWebzone