LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 171 users in the forums

Cougar's Revenge

Shop 49ers game tickets
revenge lol

I am sure that totally took away ANY BIT of joy the ravens had of winning the super bowl. In fact, I bet they throw the trophy away and the rings. Probably will erase the championship banner as well all because they lost one opening regular season game. The niners probably feel totally vindicated now and they will begin creating their SB rings in light of this recent loss...or wait, should Denver now be the the new champs?

lol there is NO revenge when a team won the super bowl.
I was expecting to find a hot older foxy lady when I opened this thread.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
revenge lol

I am sure that totally took away ANY BIT of joy the ravens had of winning the super bowl. In fact, I bet they throw the trophy away and the rings. Probably will erase the championship banner as well all because they lost one opening regular season game. The niners probably feel totally vindicated now and they will begin creating their SB rings in light of this recent loss...or wait, should Denver now be the the new champs?

lol there is NO revenge when a team won the super bowl.

Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Whaaaaaa ummmmmmm

Cougar?

I'm holding on too tight. Lost the edge. I'm sorry, sir.

Cougar lost it! Turned in his wings...
ravens: See what happens when you're not allowed to hold, and have poor officiating on your side?

The only downside to this embarrasing loss is, it was lost without ray-ray. I wanted to be able to say "see ray-ray, you were over-rated, and they didn't need you."

Everyone still knows ray-ray had not been a factor and played mediocre for the last few years, but that would have been proof.
Came in to this thread, expecting cougars......all did not go as expected.
Ok help my dumbass figure out what Claude Ballz means
A always called it the Tiger's Revenge
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I'm here for the saggy asses
Share 49ersWebzone