There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** 2013 WEEK 1 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/5 - 9/9 ***

the eagles are still weak
Originally posted by robniner:
No Kaep visit?

Nope! Not until he visits Seattle and destroys them.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Atrocious D by Philly in the 2nd half. That last td they gave up was laughable. over/unders on their games should be 50+ every week.
Originally posted by vaden:
Atrocious D by Philly in the 2nd half. That last td they gave up was laughable. over/unders on their games should be 50+ every week.

Real offenses are going to carve them up, those silly Billy Davis blitzes are going laughed at by guys like Rodgers, Eli, Matt Ryan...etc.
Chris Berman calling NFL games is absolutely brutal
If someone is watching Texans v Chargers please tell me if Foster looks slow. Only has a 2 YPC so far and I'm just following the game online. Thanks. Oh wait I guess it's up to 3.8 now.
I just don't think high-tempo offense is the way to go full-time. Supposedly it gives you the advantage of running more plays, but if you don't chew clock, the opponent will also run a lot of plays. Today the Eagles played at a frenetic pace and ran 77 plays. Redskins ran 70. Not a big advantage there.

Ball control offense, and strong defense that forces 3 and outs is a better plan IMO.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Yeah that pretty much sucks. He's not even good as a studio show host. At least they've got Dilfer as a color analyst that's pretty decent.

Soooooooooo disappointing. He's so out of breath after each sentence. Not to mention emotionless.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
If someone is watching Texans v Chargers please tell me if Foster looks slow. Only has a 2 YPC so far and I'm just following the game online. Thanks. Oh wait I guess it's up to 3.8 now.

He looks fast. Good vision too on a cut near the GL. Almost scored.

Luckily, NFL GamePass offers 3 alternative audio choices:
Chargers
Texans
Broadcast, Berman
SAP, Spanish ... checking that one now ;D
NFC East teams all looked weak and mistake prone. I cant even see after a week which team played the best. Giants def played bad with 6 TO's.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Soooooooooo disappointing. He's so out of breath after each sentence. Not to mention emotionless.

He should just stick to doing highlights.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
looked like a catch to me
That was close
I thought that was a catch