There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Don't Kick me 49er Fans but what about Mark Sanchez as a Backup?

Originally posted by NickSh49:
He's been to two AFC Championship games... you guys don't think Harbaugh could work his magic on Sanchez???

I don't think all the magic in the world could fix him
I dont think the waterboys need backups, but if they do.....
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I know this dude, he's really a very decent QB that's stuck with horrendous offensive coaching kinda like the way Alex Smith was with Nolan & Singletary. If the Jets were to release Mark Sanchez, I'd take a stab at him and with the way Harbaugh works with QBs, it wouldn't surprise me to see Sanchez do well with an offensive minded coach.

USC QB's arent that good bro
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Sure, why not? He would make a great back up for our janitor! Sometimes the poor guy doesn't have enough time/hands to clean all the sh!tters in the locker room!

On a real note, I look at it this way, Harbaugh can probably do something with Sanchize because he's a QB Guru. It would've been great to of had Sanchize before his mind was damaged (playing for Jets) and it could've been nice to see him beat his old college coach when we battle those CAWK blockers twice a year.

But honestly, I don't care to have him on this team...
USC quarterback ill pass.
He can't run the read option, so no.
maybe as a 3rd string

practice squad backup
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

NO!

He would obviously be a better proctologist.
Two Words.....

BUTT FUMBLE
Originally posted by LVJay:
Sure, why not? He would make a great back up for our janitor! Sometimes the poor guy doesn't have enough time/hands to clean all the sh!tters in the locker room!

On a real note, I look at it this way, Harbaugh can probably do something with Sanchize because he's a QB Guru. It would've been great to of had Sanchize before his mind was damaged (playing for Jets) and it could've been nice to see him beat his old college coach when we battle those CAWK blockers twice a year.

But honestly, I don't care to have him on this team...

That f**ker ain't man enough to hold my mop

Deserves two kicks. I'd rather have BJ Daniels backing up CK than overpaid/underachieve Sanchez.
Please pass the bong.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I must have missed something, when did he get released from the Jets? I wouldn't even have him as a 3rd string quarterback.
Originally posted by MarkD:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

NO!

He would obviously be a better proctologist.

USC QB's= No Bueno