There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Most hated player of all time - Not including 49er players

Most hated player of all time - Not including 49er players

On the field - Favre

Off the field - Sherman

Ray Lewis is begging for a shot at the title with all his conspiracy BS, though.
Johnny Manziel
Surprised no mention of Rocky Bernard

Originally posted by Overkill:
On the field - Favre

Off the field - Sherman

Ray Lewis is begging for a shot at the title with all his conspiracy BS, though.

He is an idiot
Favre
  • Chico
  • Veteran
I should've added some coaches like Parcells, Jimmy Johnson, etc
I have to think that Tom Brady is going to be right there. I say that, because I know that I hate him for the same reasons everyone does. He's handsome, the best at what he does, rich, and has a super hot wife, and normally stays away from all controversy. The recipe for someone to be hated lmao. You gotta have some baggage.
Originally posted by HurryMyCurry:
I have to think that Tom Brady is going to be right there. I say that, because I know that I hate him for the same reasons everyone does. He's handsome, the best at what he does, rich, and has a super hot wife, and normally stays away from all controversy. The recipe for someone to be hated lmao. You gotta have some baggage.

well he did abandoned his pregnant wife at the time for the new wife
Really? I did not know that lol. Might as well add one more reason as to why I hate him lmao.
JJ Barea
sapp
- richard sherman
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by HurryMyCurry:

well he did abandoned his pregnant wife at the time for the new wife

He is tom brady, he can do whatever he wants to.
aneas williams comes to my mind
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
- richard sherman

I hear you man, I hear you. I hope Iupati runs over him like a tank in week two