There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Most hated player of all time - Not including 49er players

Most hated player of all time - Not including 49er players

• BobS
  • Veteran
Michael Irvin for me, no one else is even close, I still hate him.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BobS:

Amen brutha, Amen!
Too many for me to name but here is a start:

Favre
Leonard MArshall
Ray Lewis
Andre Rison
Antonio Freeman
Jamaal Anderson
Kurt Warner
Michael IRvin
Troy Aikman
Tom Brady
Warren Sapp
Aeneas Williams
Lawrence Phillips
Marshall Faulk
Never liked Michael Irvin, and he is still hating on the 49ers at every given opportunity and Ray Lewis, my God, is so full of himself, it's hard to believe he has a selfless side. But right now, the award for the biggest mouth and most arrogant demeanor goes to Richard Sherman, the ADHD of Boom, himself. Hate is a strong word, but I can't think of a more obnoxious player.
Originally posted by valrod33:
gh

I think of Matt Millen grabbing his Jersey after he got beat by the Niners in the Superbowl, pulling away like a spoiled little rich kid who didn't get his way. Never thought he'd follow in Millen's foot steps as a GM, though, hope he does as good a job.
  • Chico
  • Veteran

I forgot about "Mr Ed" - hated this dude too
Originally posted by Chico:

I forgot about "Mr Ed" - hated this dude too

He looks like he bathes in Stetson cologne
Most hated??

Michael Irvin
Favre
Cris Carter
Ray Lewis
Terrell Suggs
Emmit Smith
Ken Norton Jr.- I am sorry but this guy is a turncoat POS. He's with Cheat Carroll these days. I wonder where they get the roids from. Still he will always be a Dallas Cowboy to me.
Lawrence Taylor - Cokehead piece of s**t child rapist to a T. Giants fans worship him only for his on field playing. Off the field? f**k this guy
Troy Aikman
Richard Sherman -- UGH piece of s**t.
Originally posted by BobS:

Hahaha I love arguing with the Cowgirls fans I know about the debate over Jerry Rice vs Michael Irvin. Sorry but Jerry Rice OUTLASTED this a*****e.
EVEN Mike Irvin says, on many occasions unequivocally Jerry Rice is the GOAT!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
EVEN Mike Irvin says, on many occasions unequivocally Jerry Rice is the GOAT!

Mike deeply admires him and I do know that. However he is still a Cowgirl, and I hate HATE the Cowgirls.
Originally posted by vermonator:
Never liked Michael Irvin, and he is still hating on the 49ers at every given opportunity and Ray Lewis, my God, is so full of himself, it's hard to believe he has a selfless side. But right now, the award for the biggest mouth and most arrogant demeanor goes to Richard Sherman, the ADHD of Boom, himself. Hate is a strong word, but I can't think of a more obnoxious player.

Yeah? Ray Lewis has fathered 6 children through 4 different women. Plus he avoids paying any taxes in Maryland and Florida. Oh and not to mention KNOWS he murdered those two teenagers that night. Phony piece of s**t.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Leonard Marshall & Aeneas Williams

/thread

dishonorable mention: Lawrence Phillips

these three
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Leonard Marshall

what he said