There are 184 users in the forums

Most hated player of all time - Not including 49er players

Shop 49ers game tickets

Most hated player of all time - Not including 49er players

I really hated that tub of lard Gilbert Brown on the Packers with that stupid shovel move he would do after a sack.
  • KK49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
It's easily Ray Lewis now... I used to respect him now, but now I think all he cared about was being in the spotlight. I'm not questioning the dude's motivation and drive, but I think he loved being in the spotlight more than most professional athletes. Hearing him talk/preach/screech just got really old really quickly.

cant stand that criminal.. acting like he found God or something... and yes preaching is the right word.
Jamal Anderson.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Jamal Anderson.

From the Falcons! I was just about to say that. That '98 Falcons team...
I've always hated Antonio Freeman. Not sure why. Seemed like a douche at the time.
I have never seen anybody more arrogant than Richard Sherman. I hope he gets burned repeatedly off the Peds and Roids now.
Definatly ray lewis I don't doubt his drive or passion as said before but Ithink half the time he just made sh*t up and faked it sh*t even joe flaaco said he didn't understand half the things he said
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I have never seen anybody more arrogant than Richard Sherman. I hope he gets burned repeatedly off the Peds and Roids now.
I. Hope patton just lights him up
Manti T'eo.
Former Eagles safety Andre "Dirty" Waters.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/slideshow/sports-dirtiestplayers/3/

favre was the ghost that haunted the niners everywhere he went. still get irritated when i see him in commercials. ray lewis has always been annoying but after the nfl gave him a superbowl as his retirement present and making him into some kind of hero i think i hate him as much as favre.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
favre was the ghost that haunted the niners everywhere he went. still get irritated when i see him in commercials. ray lewis has always been annoying but after the nfl gave him a superbowl as his retirement present and making him into some kind of hero i think i hate him as much as favre.

Ray Lewis made out that winning the SB was a ticket to heaven or some divine act. Leonard Marshal? My body cringes when I hear the name.
ME <-------- --------> VICK
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
....and Alvin Harper not Irvin was more a loudmouth and liked to "rub it in" saying he was the "real #80" whenever the Niners and cowturds met

Yup, I remember those days, lol, still every time I see that star, its like waving a red cloth in front of a bull for me, it evokes strong emotion.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Alvin harper
Brett favre
Warren sapp
Jimmy johnson...from miami to dallas to fox NFL SUNDAY
[ Edited by dmax on Sep 3, 2013 at 5:39 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone