LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Most hated player of all time - Not including 49er players

Shop 49ers game tickets

Most hated player of all time - Not including 49er players

• Chico
  • Veteran
There's too many to mention but I would have to say Mike Irvin! That dude ran his mouth and when he won, rubbed it in more and more...not a good winner! I hated that man during the 90's when they were winning Super bowls. There are so many players, not playing for the 49ers, that I've hated and I guess I could just say, if they "ain't' playing for the 49ers, I hate them all! But, I was a fan of many other players like Barry Sanders, Adrian Peterson, Randy Moss, etc.

Who is the one player over your 49er fan career, not playing for the 49ers, that you just couldn't stand?
Favre.
Leonard Marshall & Aeneas Williams

/thread

dishonorable mention: Lawrence Phillips
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
the boz
....and Alvin Harper not Irvin was more a loudmouth and liked to "rub it in" saying he was the "real #80" whenever the Niners and cowturds met
Brady
Not a fan of any criminals like Lawrence Philips.

Hated Dion when he went to the Cowboys and Marshall for the hit on Montana. Sapp for the two-fer on Steve and Jerry.

Buddy Ryan stands out for his BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG Mouth.
Terry Bradshaw and Joe Namawhatever his name is......

Both over rated QB's and waste of skin.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Leonard Marshall & Aeneas Williams

/thread

dishonorable mention: Lawrence Phillips

Gotta go with the lame QB killers, yep.

Hate those guys. There's an idiot on an NYG forum who goes by MarshallOnMontana.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Terry Bradshaw and Joe Namawhatever his name is......

Both over rated QB's and waste of skin.

Terry Bradshaw, really??! Namath?

As much as I dislike Peyton manning I don't really hate, not to the same degree as these other players.It's more a fun bashing.

Most of those guys in the poll are a hate. Even Deion Sanders I'm iffy on.

Warren Sapp
It's easily Ray Lewis now... I used to respect him now, but now I think all he cared about was being in the spotlight. I'm not questioning the dude's motivation and drive, but I think he loved being in the spotlight more than most professional athletes. Hearing him talk/preach/screech just got really old really quickly.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Favre -- 1. always beat us 2. didn't even know when to hang it up ALREADY!

Lately, richard sheman and killa ray lewis -- BOTH are attention WHORES!! ray, just STFU already... you got away with conspiracy to MURDER, what more do you want!?!
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
It's easily Ray Lewis now... I used to respect him now, but now I think all he cared about was being in the spotlight. I'm not questioning the dude's motivation and drive, but I think he loved being in the spotlight more than most professional athletes. Hearing him talk/preach/screech just got really old really quickly.

Couldn't of said it better myself
Dallas ol bc they cost usmany sbs
Share 49ersWebzone