There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers sign wr Chris Harper

Crabtree and Rio coming back!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
To the people complaining: who would you rather waive to create roster spots? I'd maybe say Moore but I think he'll be cut when Manningham is activated.
if and thats a bif if,,,,, james plays and does a good job in the return game i would not be to shocked to see them cut kyle and keep moore. when crabs gets back maybe both moore and kyle get cut?
Originally posted by cciowa:
To the people complaining: who would you rather waive to create roster spots? I'd maybe say Moore but I think he'll be cut when Manningham is activated.
if and thats a bif if,,,,, james plays and does a good job in the return game i would not be to shocked to see them cut kyle and keep moore. when crabs gets back maybe both moore and kyle get cut?

LOL KW isn't going anywhere.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
well that is a pretty poor trade off for losing daniels and harper in my opinion but to each his own
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:

LOL KW isn't going anywhere.
was just speculating i think you are right but as mr spock said,, there are always possibilities. i have defended kyle forever but he just is not making any plays. I think james can fill his role in the kick return game, cox can do punts, moore can be a fifth wide out and he is very good on our special teams. it is really no big deal to me what they do.. and i did not mean to derail things
well that is a pretty poor trade off for losing daniels and harper in my opinion but to each his own

harper...daniels...lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

harper...daniels...lol
like they will ever do anything in the nfl. maybe they will join korey sheets, thomas clayton, jamie winborn, nate davis etc on the traveling road show of webzone over valued x niners, coming to a town near you

It's always a horrible decision to cut non contributors and preseason heroes for players who have and will contribute to winning on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays.

lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
It's always a horrible decision to cut non contributors and preseason heroes for players who have and will contribute to winning on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays.

exactly. not sure why its so hard to figure out for some people. we have a glaring need on the defensive line for someone so the last thing you want to do if you want to be a winning franchise is to cut a guy who has been inactive all year to fill that need. no wonder we are the laughing stock of the nfl
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Damn, this sucks, who's gonna keep his seat warm!?!
Originally posted by LVJay:

What seat ... the couch? I don't think he ever dressed, did he?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

That fool never even dressed/sat on the bench?

dude must suck, he failed to stay on two rostors and he was drafted in the mid rounds
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

dude must suck, he failed to stay on two rostors and he was drafted in the mid rounds

Nope. We just have more pressing needs than developing that 4th TE at the moment.