LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 337 users in the forums

49ers sign wr Chris Harper

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
Well well well. Look who's snapping up the scraps from Seattle's table. How appropriate.

We have an excuse, 2 of our top wideouts are out.
Well well well. Look who's snapping up the scraps from Seattle's table. How appropriate.

More like undermining and sabotaging your 53-man roster and PS plans.....our FO is 10 steps ahead & on a whole other level than yours

Seattle = MS-DOS
SF = OS X
SEA = abacus SF = HAL 9000
Originally posted by teeohh:
Who gets cut

Hopefully, Stupar. I was surprised when we kept him over Cooper. I thought it would be necessary for us to keep Cooper as insurance for next year, and Stupar seems expendable as the 5th ILB, especially with Skuta able to play inside and out.
Originally posted by niners94:

We have an excuse, 2 of our top wideouts are out.

Brett Swain anyone? The nerve of this guy
  • teeohh
  • Veteran

Eat a dick piece of s**t Seahawks fan

We have Harper . . . . you guys have Chris Maragos and Mike Person . . . . you're up two scraps to one.
I wonder if Kyle Williams is not yet at 100%.
dude is bulky, probably a really good blocker, i assume we going to keep running the ball more so we getting these physical recievers to block.

Originally posted by RabidNiner:

You mean the trophy for their championship offseason? Ha ha ha
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
dude is bulky, probably a really good blocker, i assume we going to keep running the ball more so we getting these physical recievers to block.

If he's ever active on game day we've got problems.
He started his college career at Oregon as a QB fwiw
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I wonder if Kyle Williams is not yet at 100%.

Good point, maybe he isnt
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

If he's ever active on game day we've got problems.

I agree, but only for this year. If he works his hands with Vernon/Q, he could make some noise down the road. Not many guys could teach a young, physical WR how to use their size, strength, and physicality to succeed like Boldon could. He's sounds like he's worth a year to develop.
Share 49ersWebzone