LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

49ers sign wr Chris Harper

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by susweel:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 30s Per NFL transaction report, #49ers have waived TE/WR Chris Harper, perhaps clearing way for addition of DL this week.

Richard Seymour

no. we do have the money for the millionth time,, it will be a guy from the practice squad, one of our rookies or maybe some cheap guy off the street,, we just need a body with dorsey probably not playing and ray banged up as well
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
not just referring to this move. Just look at what they did with the whole 3rd string QB situation.

who gives a s**t about a third string qb situation,, if you have not noticed by now,, no one is talking about that anymore
Originally posted by crabman82:
seahawks claim him and cut bj daniels, we claim him and cut mcblt

Minnesota claims McBLT and Skelton sits at home and cries.
Originally posted by cciowa:
who gives a s**t about a third string qb situation,, if you have not noticed by now,, no one is talking about that anymore

Yea. I dontbgwt why people are making a big deal out of a whole bunch of players who were contributing zero. Inactives are going to get cut first. Guys that dont translate into short term auccess are going to be the first to get cut.

Ballke is doing his job. Hes trying to create the strongest roster possible and Im sure he kows more about what the team need than we do. He knows more about who will stregthen the team than we do. Let him do his job.

Funny thing is we have seen 0 of Harper. He got cut be Seattle for a reason. Hes probably pretty far off. I hope he gets resigned but you do what you gotta do. The rest is history.
To the people complaining: who would you rather waive to create roster spots? I'd maybe say Moore but I think he'll be cut when Manningham is activated.
Crabtree and Rio coming back!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
To the people complaining: who would you rather waive to create roster spots? I'd maybe say Moore but I think he'll be cut when Manningham is activated.
if and thats a bif if,,,,, james plays and does a good job in the return game i would not be to shocked to see them cut kyle and keep moore. when crabs gets back maybe both moore and kyle get cut?
if and thats a bif if,,,,, james plays and does a good job in the return game i would not be to shocked to see them cut kyle and keep moore. when crabs gets back maybe both moore and kyle get cut?

LOL KW isn't going anywhere.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
well that is a pretty poor trade off for losing daniels and harper in my opinion but to each his own

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:

LOL KW isn't going anywhere.
was just speculating i think you are right but as mr spock said,, there are always possibilities. i have defended kyle forever but he just is not making any plays. I think james can fill his role in the kick return game, cox can do punts, moore can be a fifth wide out and he is very good on our special teams. it is really no big deal to me what they do.. and i did not mean to derail things
well that is a pretty poor trade off for losing daniels and harper in my opinion but to each his own

harper...daniels...lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

harper...daniels...lol
like they will ever do anything in the nfl. maybe they will join korey sheets, thomas clayton, jamie winborn, nate davis etc on the traveling road show of webzone over valued x niners, coming to a town near you

It's always a horrible decision to cut non contributors and preseason heroes for players who have and will contribute to winning on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays.

lol
Share 49ersWebzone