There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers sign wr Chris Harper

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by theduke85:
So, if Seattle ends up cutting a player and retaining Harper... does the Johnson trade still go through? Or was that contingent on us acquiring Harper?

Seems like it's possible that we lose both Harper and Johnson.

he's signed. done deal, its a wrap

Excellent. I saw a tweet by Maiocco early in this thread that said "deal is not finalized...yet", but I see Maiocco now has an article making it official now.

Awesome news!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Tight end

Tight tight tight
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
ah i see

because he can't catch we will mold him into the next delanie

LOL! Truth. Lockette and now this guy. Good luck on the inactive list...you are 5 months behind Gray in the playbook and the H back role is a hard one to learn!

He's a QB converted WR so he should be able to pick up the playbook, just like Gray did. The 9ers get a better prospect than Gray, and Harbaugh has done a hell of a job developing players that change positions.
Originally posted by Raul98:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
Well well well. Look who's snapping up the scraps from Seattle's table. How appropriate.

Eat a dick piece of s**t Seahawks fan

teeohh:

Lol
Harper looks more like a Jon Baldwin clone to me.
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
He's a QB converted WR so he should be able to pick up the playbook, just like Gray did. The 9ers get a better prospect than Gray, and Harbaugh has done a hell of a job developing players that change positions.

No. The coaches do a great job developing these guys and Baalke does a great job of getting rid of them. LOL. But you have a great point...bummer we missed out on two others in Cooper and Gray but at least we have Morris and Hampton!
Watching the clips of this guy, one thing is for sure...Collin Klein was crazy overrated.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Harper will sign a 3-year deal.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/goto.php?id=60685
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 2, 2013 at 1:02 PM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

uh....4 inches shorter.
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Watching the clips of this guy, one thing is for sure...Collin Klein was crazy overrated.

I watched him for the first time in the Fiesta Bowl last year and it was laughable how bad he was.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

uh....4 inches shorter.

Yeah, I know. Played with the same skill set. Using size with some speed but not quickness.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by okdkid:
5 - 0

5-0?

I hope that's not a superbowl reference...or are we just trying to forget that last year happened?

Uh, I believe it was a reference to the Niners possessing 5 championship trophies, to the Seahawks 0.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by okdkid:
5 - 0

5-0?

I hope that's not a superbowl reference...or are we just trying to forget that last year happened?

Uh, I believe it was a reference to the Niners possessing 5 championship trophies, to the Seahawks 0.

Correct. Thank you for thinking it through.

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
I watched him for the first time in the Fiesta Bowl last year and it was laughable how bad he was.

It was worse when he refused to work out with the TE's at the Combine. People began to wonder just how delusional he really was.