LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Ray Lewis SB conspiracy

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Niners99:
LOL @ any Ravens player talking about conspiracy. Guess they didnt notice all the blatantly missed calls of Ravens PI, gang tackle holding, and shoving a ref with no penalty.

I KNOW RIGHT. And the crabtree holding.......
Ray Lewis played his worst game of his career that day. We totally roughed him up like a b***h.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Niners99:
LOL @ any Ravens player talking about conspiracy. Guess they didnt notice all the blatantly missed calls of Ravens PI, gang tackle holding, and shoving a ref with no penalty.

I KNOW RIGHT. And the crabtree holding.......

That's the POINT though. By blowing us out, all that stuff becomes a non-issue. Because the game was close, it will remain a controversy forever and sully the polish on their rings.
That's why they are trying to come back with the blackout b******t.
Stabby The Narcissist Crying Clown...just tune in to ESPN to hear what this stupid *** mf will say next. I wonder where Vegas bookmakers have set the number of times he'll cry on air this season...smart money takes the over.
"Stabby The Narcissist Crying Clown" ???!!!! Hilarious.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
"Stabby The Narcissist Crying Clown" ???!!!! Hilarious.

he also raped that little girl in Charming, CA...SAMCRO cut off his nutz
We should have won. It sucks. It's mostly our fault. The officiating was suspect to say the least. What would be more than awesome would be for us to come right back. Kap to blow up imposing his will and we destroy all comers in route to the chip. Shutting everything down and everyone up
For a man who screams about the Lord and his will all the time, how does he know the Lord didn't cut the lights off in our favor?! Would he still be has merciful and humble then?
Sooner or later he'll tighten the noose himself. Then he'll ask forgiveness and be reborn...........again.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Sooner or later he'll tighten the noose himself. Then he'll ask forgiveness and be reborn...........again.

Sounds like a lot of our former pimps turned preachers but still essentially pimping though (old women and church folk). The similarities are striking. The slick talk, the slick suits and cars, and then the womanizing. Instead of "b!tch better have my money" it is "Sister so and so pass around that collection plate and arrange next weeks bake sale". These bible breathing fakes disgust me. If you are real about it then fine with me but when you are a fraud capitalizing of the old and mentally weak, shame on you

f**k Ray Lewis
We my have lost the Super Bowl, but the party I was at with nothing but Hawks fans (and one Raiders fan) was priceless after the blackout! All the crying and whining from the Hawks fans over that was an absolute joy to witness in person.
[ Edited by Protoman on Sep 1, 2013 at 6:43 PM ]
Great linebacker. Great motivational speaker. Poor logician. Here is the exact quote:

"I'm not gonna accuse nobody of nothing -- because I don't know facts," Lewis said, according to USA Today's Nate Davis. "But you're a zillion-dollar company, and your lights go out? No. (Laughs) No way. "Now listen, if you grew up like I grew up -- and you grew up in a household like I grew up -- then sometimes your lights might go out, because times get hard. I understand that. But you cannot tell me somebody wasn't sitting there and when they say, 'The Ravens (are) about to blow them out. Man, we better do something.' ... That's a huge shift in any game, in all seriousness. And as you see how huge it was because it let them right back in the game."

In other words, I don't know anything, and I am not going to blame anybody, other than those people who intentionally made the lights go out specifically because the Ravens were winning? That's absolute illogical bull.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000237174/article/ray-lewis-super-bowl-xlvii-blackout-was-no-accident
He's not the sharpest tack in the box, but he wears kick-ass Monopoly Man suits and evidently has a personal working relationship with the creator of the universe. That's pretty awesome.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Even though he's retired he just won't go away. Thinks the power outage was more than a coincidence to let the Niners back in the game. Well at least he admits 49ers have a lot more national appeal than Ravens do. BALT had the ability to maintain their momentum as much as SF seized it away on restarting the game. Ray's blather was already enough as a player and now he's an ESPN talking head. Oh joy!

i heard same claim by steelers fans with concern to the MNF game the year before
Share 49ersWebzone