LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

Ray Lewis SB conspiracy

Shop 49ers game tickets
f**k this guy
Who cares? We still lost. I have way more beef with how stupidly our team played.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Rey Lewis is just trying to get the attention on him. Season is about to start and he is not used to not getting people to tell him how great he is or what an awesome player he is.

Why bring up a game that you played your worst game ever?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GORO:
Rey Lewis is just trying to get the attention on him. Season is about to start and he is not used to not getting people to tell him how great he is or what an awesome player he is.

Why bring up a game that you played your worst game ever?

Exactly, he's even more irrelevant now than ever... attention whore!!

Still, I think it was the ghost of the guy--ray had something to do with his death... made the lights go out
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Who cares? We still lost. I have way more beef with how stupidly our team played.

this times infinity. and with how our coaches "coached" on both side of the ball
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Better to kill the lights than kill a person I always say
Somebody needs to teach Ray that dollar bills don't actually conduct electricity, and it does not matter how many millions of them you have. What a moron
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Man I wish Ray Lewis didn't retire and 9ers played them again in a year or two.....Ravens beat a 9ers team that wasn't fully healthy, I believe and do not doubt it for one second that if the 9ers had Kyle Williams and Kendall Hunter it would have been a much different story. Why do they always blame the "shutting off the lights" mishap, how exactly did that improve the 9ers chances of winning, they scored and kicked ass with the lights on. Its idiocy, did the 9ers just so happen to run a couple touch downs when the lights were off or something....Ray Lewis you f**kin MORON!!!!!!!!
Sore winner?
I guess Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar's death by stabbing was an accident too...WHERE'S THE WHITE SUIT RAY-RAY?!?!?!

Originally posted by eddie_arkadia:
I guess Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar's death by stabbing was an accident too...WHERE'S THE WHITE SUIT RAY-RAY?!?!?!

ray can suck a dick. i dont give a s**t what that piece of s**t sympathy whore says
Kind of like conspiracy to cover up murder. Like obstruction of justice maybe?
Originally posted by eddie_arkadia:

God knows what you did Ray. Now shut your hole!
I still see no correlation in how the lights going out helped the 49ers...

It affected both teams equally...
Share 49ersWebzone