LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

NFC West Preview: Seattle Seahawks Unanimous Pick

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71679

And on the seahawks.net the insanity continues:

"if we win at least 1 SB Pete Carrol is going to go from butt of everyone's joke to one of the most respected coaches in the league in the last few decades instantly."

ROFLOL
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Pete Carroll will never win two straight playoff games in the NFL, yet alone get a team to 12+ wins.

He claim very close last year and they could do it this year.

To the original post, I don't know why you guys get so worked up over stuff like this.

Because it's Seattle. And this is a forum for football related discussions. An article on NFL.com with analysts unanimously selecting Seattle to win our division should fire you up if you truly hate Seattle! It's not like it's ruining anyones day, but it gets me juiced for the week 2 game so we can shut all these f**kin clowns up.
They do realize Seattle has to play on the road?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
On the road at Carolina--an improved team from last year with revenge on their minds... I see the CAWK blockers losing that one. They're busy being worried about us destroying them in their yard. That's going to be a tough game on the road for them. They'll be feeling like we did after we beat Patriots last year (traveling/hard game/banged up) except they're going to lose.

All that stupid noise will work against them... Niners been preparing for that phony crap all off season. Our D is beefed up and healthy. The offense is fine and will shock that azz and all the negative Nancies. Harbaugh doesn't f**k up twice in a row. That lil woman (carroll) and his group of freaks are going down!

CAWK blockers going 0-2 to start the season and maybe worse...
[ Edited by LVJay on Aug 31, 2013 at 8:24 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wisconsin49erfan:
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71679

And on the seahawks.net the insanity continues:

"if we win at least 1 SB Pete Carrol is going to go from butt of everyone's joke to one of the most respected coaches in the league in the last few decades instantly."

ROFLOL

Didn't they pass the marijuana law up there? All that f****d weather, bad coffee, smoking weed and what not... got all them CAWK blockers trippin hard up there!!
[ Edited by LVJay on Aug 31, 2013 at 8:29 PM ]
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
They do realize Seattle has to play on the road?

lol this.
Those of you that are upset should ask yourselves if you would rather have everyone pick the Niners.

I wouldn't.
They went 4-0 in the preseason. They're doomed.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
They went 4-0 in the preseason. They're doomed.

lololol. This.

I love that they're getting picked. I wouldn't want to be the unanimous pick. The media loves creating bandwagons and then hoping on them. We;ll see if Seattle can handle the hype. 4-0 in the preaseason is gonna give them some false confidence along with all the hype. We will see shortly.
Originally posted by Antix:
lololol. This.

I love that they're getting picked. I wouldn't want to be the unanimous pick. The media loves creating bandwagons and then hoping on them. We;ll see if Seattle can handle the hype. 4-0 in the preaseason is gonna give them some false confidence along with all the hype. We will see shortly.

The hype gives me hives (would prefer my team to be the underdog - but, maybe that's just cuz it's what I'm used to)
As for the 4-0 pre-season - of course it means very little in the grand scheme of things (anyhoo, it didn't seem to give them false confidence last season )
[ Edited by LisaTwelve on Aug 31, 2013 at 9:06 PM ]

Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by Antix:
lololol. This.

The hype gives me hives (would prefer my team to be the underdog - but, maybe that's just cuz it's what I'm used to)
As for the 4-0 pre-season - of course it means very little in the grand scheme of things (anyhoo, it didn't seem to give them false confidence last season )

Being the favorite ads an element of uneasiness as a fan and a player. People will bring their A game against you guys. I don't see SEA winning the division with a much tougher scheduled this year.
^I think they have 5 10am starts
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Being the favorite ads an element of uneasiness as a fan and a player. People will bring their A game against you guys. I don't see SEA winning the division with a much tougher scheduled this year.

Between the hype and the schedule, this season will be a HUGE challenge for the Hawks. I'm anxious, nervous and excited to see how they handle it all.

btw, here's the "final" roster . . .
http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahawks/2013/08/31/a-look-at-the-final-roster/
Originally posted by RMuTT1981:
^I think they have 5 10am starts

wow - you beat GN to this (it's his favorite topic )

Indeed, the Hawks have FIVE 10am starts, including THREE in the first FIVE games . . . tough test.
I get that SEA is a very good team based off last season's play but where i the heck does anyone see us losing more than 3 to 4 games which means that SEA has to go 8-0 in SEA and at least .500 on the road to wrest this division from the back to back champion 49ers. I believe we will be much better on ST and defense this year and with Kap at QB so will we on offense. We won with the target on our backs last season and will enter this season stronger now let us see SEA do the same. If they do, they get all the props from me though I will still hate them as a division rival
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Aug 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone