There are 187 users in the forums

NFC West Preview: Seattle Seahawks Unanimous Pick

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Let them talk. They earned bragging rights after that beatdown. They still have to play the 49ers in SF even though Richard Sherman refuses to acknowledge any 49ers Seahawks games except the last two. The 49ers had this coming with all the hype but what happened to SF is going to happen to Seattle in Dec when they play in SF. Pete Carroll is even calling out Anquan Boldin and Richard Sherman was talking sheit about Kaepernick after the game. This will all catch up with them just as it did to SF. Keep talking Seattle. Can't wait for you very own slice of humble pie. Its coming jerks.

Look they earned the bragging rights after they whooped after asses and I acknowledge that. However the fans I DEALT with sitting next to last night? Good lord they were frontrunners to the extreme. They EVEN went on to tell me that Pete Carroll was a better head coach than Bill Walsh ever was!?!?! Are you kidding me? REALLY? Yeah funny thing is some of the Seaballbags staff are ex 49ers aka Ken Norton Jr aka loudmouth judas.
Originally posted by NYVAGIANTSSUCK:
f**k that I want to see us beat them so bad in the rematch in San Fran that their douchey f**king head coach tries to throw a punch at Harbaugh toward the end of the game. I want to see Wilson get his hip fractured so he can join Harvin on the IR. Oh and Richard Sherman? That guy can swallow s**t and choke. Classless b******t fraud of a team that I KNOW isn't going to win s**t ever. EVER,

Is this some kind of irony?
[ Edited by maltz88 on Sep 16, 2013 at 10:43 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Pete Carroll is even calling out Anquan Boldin and Richard Sherman was talking sheit about Kaepernick after the game. This will all catch up with them just as it did to SF. Keep talking Seattle. Can't wait for you very own slice of humble pie. Its coming jerks.

Do you have a link to their comments?

I'm just curious. Usually both PC and Sherman are complimentary of players and teams. It's the media that Sherman freaks out about.
To Seahawk fans: I think around here we underestimated your team, I knew they were good, but I have more respect for them now. Last year it was easy to write off the bad loss, we didn't have J Smith, A Smith was injured, we lost players during the game, the D played over 90 snaps in New England the week prior, and we didn't need that game to win the division whereas the Seahaws did. But this time it was the Niners who were healthy and the Hawks who were injured. Although that stadium does make it exceedingly difficult to play in as an opposing team and gives the Hawks a distinct advantage, there is no excuse to be annihilated like that, especially after keeping the game close for so much of the night. I think the Seahawks proved they are the better team for the time being, and us niner fans will be looking forward to week 14 to take back that distinction. That D is scary good, and is only going to get better once Browner, Irvin and Clemons are fully healthy. Enjoy the victory.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
To Seahawk fans: I think around here we underestimated your team, I knew they were good, but I have more respect for them now. Last year it was easy to write off the bad loss, we didn't have J Smith, A Smith was injured, we lost players during the game, the D played over 90 snaps in New England the week prior, and we didn't need that game to win the division whereas the Seahaws did. But this time it was the Niners who were healthy and the Hawks who were injured. Although that stadium does make it exceedingly difficult to play in as an opposing team and gives the Hawks a distinct advantage, there is no excuse to be annihilated like that, especially after keeping the game close for so much of the night. I think the Seahawks proved they are the better team for the time being, and us niner fans will be looking forward to week 14 to take back that distinction. That D is scary good, and is only going to get better once Browner, Irvin and Clemons are fully healthy. Enjoy the victory.
if having your two best receivers from last year not playing due to injuries, one of your best corners not playing due to injury, losing your NT in the first quarter, losing a starting DE, Safety and TE is healthy to you, i wonder what injured looks like

SEA fans, enjoy your regular season championship ring. We'll enjoy ours.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

SEA fans, enjoy your regular season championship ring. We'll enjoy ours.

saying this is nice but the fact that we havent won one since 94 and all those players are gone is kinda weak. new team, new time. we have to destroy them next time, this is a tired come back and i dont wanna be a yankee fan who falls back on championships they won before world war II to prove a point
They're not the best team in the league. Atlanta took care of them last year, Green Bay should have beat them at the Clit, and the same with New England. It's all about the matchups. The 'Kawks don't do well against 3+ WR sets with competent QB's throwing to talented receivers.

The Seahawks would get murdered playing at Lambeau or Mile High, or at Foxborough (provided Brady had all his weapons).

And here's looking to some payback on Dec. 8th :)
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
They're not the best team in the league. Atlanta took care of them last year, Green Bay should have beat them at the Clit, and the same with New England. It's all about the matchups. The 'Kawks don't do well against 3+ WR sets with competent QB's throwing to talented receivers.

The Seahawks would get murdered playing at Lambeau or Mile High, or at Foxborough (provided Brady had all his weapons).

And here's looking to some payback on Dec. 8th :)
we will have receivers by then. i just hope boldin stays healthy til crabs comes and manningham come back because if we have all three of them and VD the hawks are f**ked in SF
Share 49ersWebzone