There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West Preview: Seattle Seahawks Unanimous Pick

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000236898/article/nfc-west-preview-seattle-seahawks-a-unanimous-pick


WOW, f**kin really?! The last two years we have gone 13-3 and 11-4-1 with an NFC title game appearance and a Superbowl appearance. We have reloaded on defense and our offensive situation is much better than people seem to think. A lot of people think that our offense is going to struggle with Crabtree out. I believe we have plenty of guys that will step up.

Historically Pete Carroll has been a very mediocre NFL head coach. And lets not forget other than that late game last year at Seattle, Jim Harbaugh OWNS Pete Carroll. f**k these analysts. Seattle is in for a rude awakening and will come back down to earth this year. Never seen so much hype for a team that finished 2nd in their division. Cheating ass PED pass interfering mother f**kers
I love it. If it's unanimous, that means they're probably wrong. We're too good a team for Seattle to easily take the division. People are riding that Bandwagon hard. Won't be long before it implodes. Just wait for week 2.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I love it. If it's unanimous, that means they're probably wrong. We're too good a team for Seattle to easily take the division. People are riding that Bandwagon hard. Won't be long before it implodes. Just wait for week 2.


Can't wait for week two when Harbaugh dick slaps Carroll across the forhead
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I love it. If it's unanimous, that means they're probably wrong. We're too good a team for Seattle to easily take the division. People are riding that Bandwagon hard. Won't be long before it implodes. Just wait for week 2.


Can't wait for week two when Harbaugh dick slaps Carroll across the forhead

I hope Seattle disappoints big-time so the naysayers can go back to their holes and cry.
My goodness. The hype is strong with the Cawks.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I love it. If it's unanimous, that means they're probably wrong. We're too good a team for Seattle to easily take the division. People are riding that Bandwagon hard. Won't be long before it implodes. Just wait for week 2.


Can't wait for week two when Harbaugh dick slaps Carroll across the forhead

I hope Seattle disappoints big-time so the naysayers can go back to their holes and cry.

Hell yeah. f**k the 12th man.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
My goodness. The hype is strong with the Cawks.
Indeed it is. It will make it that much sweeter when we kick their ass all over the field. I really really want to see Dick Sherman get knocked the f**k out.
Has anybody else noticed that a large amount of these writers and fantasy guys are from Seattle
It'll make it that much sweeter when we break Russell Wilson in half in front of the entire country in week 2 and end their f**king season.
We're at our best when the world is against us. Seattle will collapse under the hype and become a very average team.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,188
If we go 10-6 A LOT will have to go horribly wrong for the 49ers.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,930
I love all the Seahawk hype.
I'd love to see which 5-6 games they have us losing.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000236898/article/nfc-west-preview-seattle-seahawks-a-unanimous-pick


WOW, f**kin really?! The last two years we have gone 13-3 and 11-4-1 with an NFC title game appearance and a Superbowl appearance. We have reloaded on defense and our offensive situation is much better than people seem to think. A lot of people think that our offense is going to struggle with Crabtree out. I believe we have plenty of guys that will step up.

Historically Pete Carroll has been a very mediocre NFL head coach. And lets not forget other than that late game last year at Seattle, Jim Harbaugh OWNS Pete Carroll. f**k these analysts. Seattle is in for a rude awakening and will come back down to earth this year. Never seen so much hype for a team that finished 2nd in their division. Cheating ass PED pass interfering mother f**kers

Pete Carroll will never win two straight playoff games in the NFL, yet alone get a team to 12+ wins.
SEA wouldn't be as much of a national obsession if they didn't play in our division. Since they beat us on a bad week everyone figures that they are now a notch above us despite accomplishing less. We will reeducate these fools by season's end. Pete just better hope he gets his club to the 10 wins I predict they can optimally achieve because if not his a$$ is on the hot seat!
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 27,055
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Pete Carroll will never win two straight playoff games in the NFL, yet alone get a team to 12+ wins.

He claim very close last year and they could do it this year.


To the original post, I don't know why you guys get so worked up over stuff like this.
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Aug 31, 2013 at 6:40 PM ]