There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Owen Marecic Convertible MG of Specialness

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by HERN:
We should've signed Michael Robinson instead.

hell no f**k that guy

Yup, can't stand when I see players root against my 9ers like he did. Sure he was a Seahawk, I just hate seeing it and players on a opposing teams do it, but again I just hate seeing it.

Absolutely not! FU** that traitor.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Miller has been really good. What are they going to do with this guy?

We're gonna run the two FB, two TE, one RB offense
Originally posted by Wrathman:

Robinson...the same weak ass player who failed to punch it in on Monday Night Football

f**k that guy, he can go walk out in the middle of the street and try to tackle a fast-moving Buick for all I care. Absolute cheap-shot artist and all-around d******d.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by Wrathman:

Robinson...the same weak ass player who failed to punch it in on Monday Night Football

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
f**k that guy, he can go walk out in the middle of the street and try to tackle a fast-moving Buick for all I care. Absolute cheap-shot artist and all-around d******d.

He screwed up for even dealing with them CAWK blockers... that was his bad/fault... hate him for that, I agree. BUT once you go to the dark side, they take control of your mind and brainwash you (he was unaware of that)... anything he did as a CAWK blocker was totally under hypnotism/brainwashing.

Russell Wilson was fine coming out of college, but look what that evil woman (carroll) and organization did to him
http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/09000d5d828db295#photo=4
Marecic isn't an upgrade over Dixon or Miller. I hope Harbaugh's man-crush doesn't cloud his judgement here.
Marecic, miller, and Dixon? Seems like a logjam
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Sounds like a man-crush for Harbaugh.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by strickac:
Marecic isn't an upgrade over Dixon or Miller. I hope Harbaugh's man-crush doesn't cloud his judgement here.

I agree, Marecic isn't needed. Hes not even a good short yardage back, would rather have gave his spot to Cooper....if hes signs.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by strickac:

there is a big cloud around harbs...unfortunately.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I agree, Marecic isn't needed. Hes not even a good short yardage back, would rather have gave his spot to Cooper....if hes signs.

I don't get how people are saying this without knowing why the 49ers are bringing him in. Considering how little he ran the ball at Stanford, I highly doubt its for his running ability. I think Harbaugh has earned enough trust that if he wants Marecic on a loaded roster, there's probably a good reason for it.
Marecic won't be playing FB. His only role with us should be ST'er or possible 3rd/4th string LB depth.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Marecic won't be playing FB. His only role with us should be ST'er or possible 3rd/4th string LB depth.

Yup. At least that was his role at Stanford. I imagine Harbaugh has the same in mind. Backup FB/LB and special teams.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Wasted roster spot....