LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

The Owen Marecic Convertible MG of Specialness

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by HERN:
We should've signed Michael Robinson instead.

After all those dirty cheap shots on Niner players over the last few years? I don't think so. Go play for the Raiders, Robinson. I don't want to see him ANYWHERE around a Niner facility. Can't stand the guy.
[ Edited by GNielsen on Aug 31, 2013 at 11:52 AM ]
If this guy so good why is he unemployed?
  • titan
  • Veteran

That would be reverting back when we were sorry and he was above average against scrubs.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

hell no f**k that guy

this
Oh yea, the Browns. They have a habit of picking the WRONG guy at the WRONG time, that's why they've had such a winning team during the past few years.

Meanwhile, Harbaugh has a way of getting the most out of players so I expect something good to come out of this signing.

I wouldn't put much on what the Cleveland browns fans think, they've been brainwashed by the Browns management.
Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
Oh yea, the Browns. They have a habit of picking the WRONG guy at the WRONG time, that's why they've had such a winning team during the past few years.

Meanwhile, Harbaugh has a way of getting the most out of players so I expect something good to come out of this signing.

I wouldn't put much on what the Cleveland browns fans think, they've been brainwashed by the Browns management.

It won't get any better for them with that tool Lombardi in charge now. How chitty must it be to a Browns fan, especially being a Browns fan in Ohio? I've been to Ohio...it sucks, and then they've got a chitty team on top of that too? Like you've been b***h-slapped twice by fate...destiny..whatever.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

It won't get any better for them with that tool Lombardi in charge now. How chitty must it be to a Browns fan, especially being a Browns fan in Ohio? I've been to Ohio...it sucks, and then they've got a chitty team on top of that too? Like you've been b***h-slapped twice by fate...destiny..whatever.

I agree, I have been to Ohio too. They put chili on spaghetti.

Originally posted by 5timechamps:
If this guy so good why is he unemployed?

Doesn't fit Cleveland's new system, they don't run the WCO off anymore since Holmgren got the 'axe'. -Packers tried to trade for Owen in FA, but got shot down (possibly offering a 5th or a 6th).
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I wonder if this move puts Skuta outside the bubble.

Nope, Skuta sticks. He played very well at OLB this preseason. Marecic will take the place of Tukuafu as the backup FB and ST guy. Tony Jerod-Eddie sticks as the last defensive lineman.

This. I wonder what the Bengals fans thought of Ahmad Brooks several years ago when we picked him up.

Speaking of which, today is Ahmad Brooks five year anniversary with the team. We picked him up after the Bengals made him one of their last cuts . We get the 2nd-team All-Pro Linebacker, they got Manny Lawson. Niiiiiice.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Aug 31, 2013 at 12:48 PM ]

Pass. He's a Seahawk in my eyes now and a dirty one at that. I also believe Owen Marecic should be cheaper.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

hell no f**k that guy

Yup, can't stand when I see players root against my 9ers like he did. Sure he was a Seahawk, I just hate seeing it and players on a opposing teams do it, but again I just hate seeing it.

Absolutely not! FU** that traitor.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Miller has been really good. What are they going to do with this guy?

We're gonna run the two FB, two TE, one RB offense
Originally posted by Wrathman:

Absolutely not! FU** that traitor.

Robinson...the same weak ass player who failed to punch it in on Monday Night Football
Share 49ersWebzone