The Owen Marecic Convertible MG of Specialness

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:

Wow this guy Sucks and is slow SMH

Ya, I wanted one of those fast full backs.

Thats what i was hoping for Bad Free Agent pick-up

lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Mangini bringing in his guys.

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 1m Former #Browns acquired by #49ers since March: K Dawson, QB McCoy, ST Ventrone, FB Marecic.

Except Mangini wasn't the coach when Marecic was drafted it was Pat Shurmur.
[ Edited by Jcool on Sep 17, 2013 at 12:51 PM ]
I Dont want it to happen but I have a feeling Injuries are gonna cost us the season and I Hope im dead wrong but right now thats what I see
Originally posted by Chico:
hmm, stupid move...i think Jim & front office is panicing

Ya ur questioning a pro NFL GM and coach that got the team to the Super Bowl... Go back to ur mothers basement
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Broseph6:

Ya ur questioning a pro NFL GM and coach that got the team to the Super Bowl... Go back to ur mothers basement

lol
  • SaksV
  • Veteran

Explain
Looks like he can return punts better han Williams, Cox or James. LMAO
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
@KyleBonagura: The #49ers will sign former Stanford FB Owen Marecic (just released by Browns), per league source. A Harbaugh favorite from the Farm.

I owned a brand new MGB back in 1971...............memories.
great

more deep routes to the FB
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
What's the idea ? A big and slow checkdown target for Kap when we play the Seahawks ?

Cut Miller
This move tells me we're moving back to a more traditional Harbaugh offense before Kaep started; we could have 2 f**king FBs on the field at the same time to help the run/screen game.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This move tells me we're moving back to a more traditional Harbaugh offense before Kaep started; we could have 2 f**king FBs on the field at the same time to help the run/screen game.

Exactly. No way that carry two fullbacks and four running backs to simply run out of the pistol. Power running here we come!!

Either this, or Harbaugh is bringing back the wishbone lol.
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Although dixon seems either concerned or eager "@Boobie24Dixon: 100 percent healthy and my faith intact I know The Lord gone bless me with the chance to show the world what I can do soon #grinding"

Maybe they have talked to him about trading him to a team? Because he doesn't get much of a chance to show what hes got here except pre season.

I don't think Dixon is going anywhere. He stays. He's our special teamer and short yardage back. I just think they are moving back to more traditional power running. With that said, Dixon probably will leave in free agency this year and should have a good shot at being the number two running back on another team. But no reason for him to leave now. Plus, why would anyone trade for a running back in todays NFL that isn't All-Pro caliber?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

#49ers depth chart lists Owen Marecic as third-string FB behind Bruce Miller, Anthony Dixon. (Glenn Dorsey lone DT)
Share 49ersWebzone