There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Owen Marecic Convertible MG of Specialness

  • SaksV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,132
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LOL.....they aren't cutting LaMichael James, will people stop with this nonsense.

Cute emoticons...........can you explain how this is nonsense?
Also, I am not sure if you noticed but I said cut OR trade... In this context, Dixon would be cut OR James would be traded.
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
Wow this guy Sucks and is slow SMH


Ya, I wanted one of those fast full backs.
Mangini bringing in his guys.


Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 1m Former #Browns acquired by #49ers since March: K Dawson, QB McCoy, ST Ventrone, FB Marecic.
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
Wow this guy Sucks and is slow SMH


Ya, I wanted one of those fast full backs.

Thats what i was hoping for Bad Free Agent pick-up
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
Wow this guy Sucks and is slow SMH


Ya, I wanted one of those fast full backs.

Thats what i was hoping for Bad Free Agent pick-up


lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 18,670
Originally posted by susweel:
Mangini bringing in his guys.


Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 1m Former #Browns acquired by #49ers since March: K Dawson, QB McCoy, ST Ventrone, FB Marecic.

Except Mangini wasn't the coach when Marecic was drafted it was Pat Shurmur.
[ Edited by Jcool on Sep 17, 2013 at 12:51 PM ]
I Dont want it to happen but I have a feeling Injuries are gonna cost us the season and I Hope im dead wrong but right now thats what I see
Originally posted by Chico:
hmm, stupid move...i think Jim & front office is panicing

Ya ur questioning a pro NFL GM and coach that got the team to the Super Bowl... Go back to ur mothers basement
Originally posted by Broseph6:
Originally posted by Chico:
hmm, stupid move...i think Jim & front office is panicing

Ya ur questioning a pro NFL GM and coach that got the team to the Super Bowl... Go back to ur mothers basement

lol
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,132
Originally posted by Chico:
hmm, stupid move...i think Jim & front office is panicing

Explain
Looks like he can return punts better han Williams, Cox or James. LMAO
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
@KyleBonagura: The #49ers will sign former Stanford FB Owen Marecic (just released by Browns), per league source. A Harbaugh favorite from the Farm.



I owned a brand new MGB back in 1971...............memories.
great

more deep routes to the FB
What's the idea ? A big and slow checkdown target for Kap when we play the Seahawks ?
Cut Miller