There are 321 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Owen Marecic Convertible MG of Specialness

Dixon is on the bubble since day 1
Maybe his lack of play is a sign they dont trust him enough behind miller
And the shehawks remark certainly got JH to tick off
I think dixon is gone or traded
Although dixon seems either concerned or eager "@Boobie24Dixon: 100 percent healthy and my faith intact I know The Lord gone bless me with the chance to show the world what I can do soon #grinding"
Originally posted by valrod33:
Why is dixon untouchable?

The way Harbaugh and Balke operate nobody on the Roster is untouchable.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Although dixon seems either concerned or eager "@Boobie24Dixon: 100 percent healthy and my faith intact I know The Lord gone bless me with the chance to show the world what I can do soon #grinding"

wouldnt read too much into his twitter he always posts a bunch of non-sense
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Although dixon seems either concerned or eager "@Boobie24Dixon: 100 percent healthy and my faith intact I know The Lord gone bless me with the chance to show the world what I can do soon #grinding"

Maybe they have talked to him about trading him to a team? Because he doesn't get much of a chance to show what hes got here except pre season.
Didn't we sign this fool before the season started?

How is this news?
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 989
My guess is that either Dixon or James is cut or traded. I don't see the team cutting a defensive back until Eric Wright enters the equation....

Dixon has ST value and can play the short-yardage role for a team lacking a #2 RB.
As for LMJ, I don't know what (if any) role he will play on this team when he returns. Hunter looks fine. The team may choose to look at Dixon's ST value over LMJ's "whatever" value.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 989
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Didn't we sign this fool before the season started?

How is this news?

Had him in for a workout but didn't sign until today.
  • JDog
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,132
Head scratcher
What is the status with Wright by the way?
  • Chico
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,184
hmm, stupid move...i think Jim & front office is panicing
  • pd24
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,046
Originally posted by JDog:
Head scratcher
What is the status with Wright by the way?


Can't play till week 6.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,046
Originally posted by Chico:
hmm, stupid move...i think Jim & front office is panicing

Panicing by signing a guy that might only play ST or not dress?
Originally posted by SaksV:
My guess is that either Dixon or James is cut or traded. I don't see the team cutting a defensive back until Eric Wright enters the equation....

Dixon has ST value and can play the short-yardage role for a team lacking a #2 RB.
As for LMJ, I don't know what (if any) role he will play on this team when he returns. Hunter looks fine. The team may choose to look at Dixon's ST value over LMJ's "whatever" value.

LOL.....they aren't cutting LaMichael James, will people stop with this nonsense.
oh dang
Wow this guy Sucks and is slow SMH